raw

One of Freddy's beloved
ahahaha sorry :D

As for the tosser bit, be quiet you oversensitive retard, its not like i typed out the entire episode.

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
lol, just watching it before I got that bit of info!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
raw said:
As for the tosser bit, be quiet you oversensitive retard, its not like i typed out the entire episode.

:D

I'm far from sensitive...I just like hammering home a point

:wij:

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
raw said:
Episode 9 is available to download from various places, got mine here burnt ready to take home.

I had quick glimpse and to my suprise, *deleted* :D

you fucking arse. that is all.

canny

Fledgling Freddie
lovedaddy said:
you fucking arse. that is all.

jeez, you've only repeated what the others have said, isnt one person bollocking raw is enough for you gits? :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Can we have a temp ban for people who don't use spoiler tags pls. This is getting silly now.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
In just about all the places i read about it, it was announced she was back, its barely a spoiler, shut up fucking whinging about it :)

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
leggy said:
Can we have a temp ban for people who don't use spoiler tags pls. This is getting silly now.
Name the film:

How about i get you a spoon and you can eat my ass?

:)

leggy

Probably Scottish
raw said:
Name the film:

How about i get you a spoon and you can eat my ass?

:)

:D

I'll hazard a guess at American Pie 2? Otherwise it's an adam sandler film.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
raw said:
In just about all the places i read about it, it was announced she was back, its barely a spoiler, shut up fucking whinging about it :)

Well I've not been reading about it so didnt know and would have preferred not to know.

Thanks!

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Episode 10 is out.

Jack gets runner over by a stampede of llamas and later dies in hospital, Tony appears to be the insider @ CTU, Kim declares her undying love for Chappelle and run off to get married and the Salazars declare world peace and everyone lives happily ever after.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
OK sorry to dig this up but I have now D/L 1-10 and was wondering when 11 would be due? It seems like a while since 10 came out, are they putting it on in batches?

I don't want to start watching cos when I do I'll just want to watch it straight through to the end, not waiting whole weeks between episodes.

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom