Tom

I am a FH squatter
A new series has been announced. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad about that - happy because 24 was always, at the very least, entertaining, or sad because they're only diluting Jack's awesomeness.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is supposed to be a half season designed to answer all of the questions that were meant to be tied up in the movies that were shit canned. It is good for the fans that were waiting for the films but I give it a rating of "meh".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was shit after the first series and even then they could have wound it up in 12 hours, if it wasn't for his spastic family getting underfoot or captured in some stupid way.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Never got round to watching any of them, i got leant the first 3 season box sets, and they just collected dust as i never had the time to watch them

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
One of the reasons that Fox are doing it is because Touch was cancelled and they want to keep Sutherland on the payroll. There's some new people involved in this so hopefully it will be like a reboot and awesome. They could learn a thing or two from shows that have come along since 24 was "cancelled".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom