24 season 3

P

[PS]Mung

Just heard on the radio news (Radio one) that in the 3rd season of 24 CTU gets a new employee.

Kim.

WTF?

I mean that girl has a deathwish, what the hell are they employing her for?

D

Deadmanwalking

She has a nice body......add to that a gun, authority and they have most angles covered.

O

Old_Bean

And in Season 4.......Jack grows a third arm.
Kim is appointed President of the USA after President Palmer is assasinated by an exploding kitten.

Season 5 has Jack thwarting an Alien invasion (Sigorni Weaver to star) and in season 6 God holds the church to ransom leaving Jack to deal with the devil....!!!!!!

Season 7 sees the teletubbies kidnapping Kim and brainwashing her into thinking she is a miniature pony and they take turns in riding her around New York.

Spoiler my arse, it's how the first episode starts. It's not as if I told you the storyline or how it ends.

L

leggy

God damn we don't need spoiler tags for that. It's old news. (The kim + CTU story)

If you cared enough you would have found all that out during season 2.

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by leggy
God damn we don't need spoiler tags for that. It's old news. (The kim + CTU story)

Damn you! I haven't got to the end of season 2 yet!

SPOILER TAGS GODDAMMIT!

L

leggy

Originally posted by mung
Damn you! I haven't got to the end of season 2 yet!

SPOILER TAGS GODDAMMIT!

Oh ffs. It's not part of the season 2 story line. But it was featured in just about every 24 article in every damn magazine :D

O

Old_Bean

I'm sorry Leggy, when you said....
...I thought that you meant that it was mentioned in season 2.

A

Ash!

Originally posted by mung
And in Season 4.......Jack grows a third arm.
Kim is appointed President of the USA after President Palmer is assasinated by an exploding kitten.

Season 5 has Jack thwarting an Alien invasion (Sigorni Weaver to star) and in season 6 God holds the church to ransom leaving Jack to deal with the devil....!!!!!!

Season 7 sees the teletubbies kidnapping Kim and brainwashing her into thinking she is a miniature pony and they take turns in riding her around New York.

Spoiler my arse, it's how the first episode starts. It's not as if I told you the storyline or how it ends.

But what about season 8 Smart Arse:confused:

D

dysfunction

Oh ffs. It's not part of the season 2 story line. But it was featured in just about every 24 article in every damn magazine :D

Well I dont read articles on 24 in case it ruins the story for me later.

Spoiler tags ffs!!!!

M

Meatballs

Bit of a career jump from Au Pair to Kung-Fu Crime Fighting Federal Agent!

O

Old_Bean

Yeah imagine her CV.

2001 - Dumb Blonde student (Kidnapped)
2002 - Dumb Blonde Baby Sitter (Chased around a bit)
2003 - Dumb Blonde Counter Terrorist Agent. (???????)

D

Deadmanwalking

Dumb blonde CTU agent with nice tits... ffs

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by Ash!
But what about season 8 Smart Arse:confused:
No season 8 as of yet, although I've sent them my plotline for it....

Catapulted into the year 4000 by a freak gale, Jack Bauer now has to face the Queen of the Universe. Unbeknownst to Jack the Queen of the universe is actually his daughter Kim.
She was captured by the aliens (from season 5) who returned at the end of season 7 and taken to their alien space fortress beyond Epsilon Eridni.
Jack utilises all his old alien contacts (still alive 2000 years later!) to discover that Kim has actually been more severly brainwashed by the Teletubbies (from season 7) than was first thought.
He then sets about freeing her from their insiduous, far reaching grasp!

Woah boy! Roll on season 9!

E

ECA

Season 9:

Jack must defeat a horde of ravenous, chinese trained, attack badgers, who only attack at night!

S

sad_mung

Originally posted by ECA
Season 9:

Jack must defeat a horde of ravenous, chinese trained, attack badgers, who only attack at night!
Wow! attack badgers! I bet they turn out to be part of some shady government black ops thingy.

This thread has spun out of control. It's my fault. Anyway, anyone got any rumours about seaon 3?

T

Tom

:p

fav.jpg

D

dysfunction

A d/l copy of all the bookmarks would be better

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I just hope 24 won't turn into shit... the first two seasons were just one big edge-of-your-seat thing.

Bought the the boxed set on DVD and had a hell of a time to turn the TV off after watching one or two (quote missus: "Come on.. you want to know how it continues! Please?";)).

Kim being a CTU agent... that's just fucking shtoopid.
*crosses fingers that 24 won't turn into shit again*

Well, I'll be in the States on October 23rd... I shall give lotsa spoiler info... *runs from the angry mob*

Users who are viewing this thread