24 Season 2

A

Ash!

Anybody watch the new series of 24 last night on BBC2 and BBC3. Thought it was a bit close to the bone at times under the current climate an all. One of the better drama's to come out of America in the last few years IMHO.

Any thoughts :clap:

K

Kempo

fucksake i meant to watch it, but i got so fuckign stuck into my studying next thing i knew it was 1 and i had missed it, grrr :|

Y

Yaka

amazing how some peeps are so behind the times. ive just seen the 7pm -8pm episode and all i can say is the episodes get better an better:D

C

.Cask

Originally posted by Kempo
fucksake i meant to watch it, but i got so fuckign stuck into my studying next thing i knew it was 1 and i had missed it, grrr :|

Wow tell me your secret.

I absolutely loved computers and programming till i started doing Comp Sci. Now I can't imagine anything I'd want to do less :/

K

Kempo

im getting tired of underachieving, so this semester im going to really try my hardest, hence im still up just now writing up notes and doing all the problems ive been given. Also the astrophysics course that i did last semester really caught my fancy and i will need good grades to get further in it, so thats another motivating factor. :) I dont know what comp sci courses are like tho so i dunno how to get yourself motivated for that :p

C

.Cask

Good for you anyway. Keep it up :)

My usual method seems to be go to as few lectures as possible, and do absolutely no work at all..... until one night, a few weeks before the exams (normally at about 2am) all my slacking will catch up with me and I'll collaspe into a blind panic.

I'm getting better but not sure it'll save me this year. I'd say about a 70% chance of me getting kicked out this time =[

L

leggy

Back on topic. This season of 24 has me just as hooked as the last one. A bloody brilliant series with an original presentation.

Bauer shooting the protected witness.... fuck me

A

Ash!

Originally posted by Yaka
amazing how some peeps are so behind the times. ive just seen the 7pm -8pm episode and all i can say is the episodes get better an better:D

Yaka

How come you get to see 7pm-8pm so soon dude

J

jis

Originally posted by blade07

Yaka

How come you get to see 7pm-8pm so soon dude

That episode has been out for a week or so now on p2p along with the other episodes ;)

X

Xtro

I haven't seen the first series yet, thankfully I have the DVD set on order.

Anyway I caught the first episode of Season 2 last night, and I was glad that I could follow it easily enough without having seen the first one. I enjoyed it, looks promising - especially where he shot the witness, I was like er...wtf? :)

One thing that was cliched naffness - the beard! My friends and I watching KNEW he would have a beard and of course when he rejoined the service it would be the first thing to go and he would be JACK IS BACK DA SHAVEN RAVEN IS READY FAH ACTION!!111

S

StormriderX

Can't wait for second series to come out on DVD so don't have to wait in suspense for next episode ;)

R

RandomIce

Loved series one and have it on dvd. Series two looks good so far altho i only saw ep1 cause no digital. Can't wait for it come out on dvd.

W

whipped

If they do what the did with the last series there's no point in watching the next episode on BBC Choice (Three). With the last series, they got to the punutlmate episode and then made me wait two weeks to see the final one so it could catch up with BBC 2. Goits!

R

raw

I've been watching season 2 as and when they are aired in the US, if you have just started watching it now on BBC 2 / 3 then you are in for a real treat! Im up to ep 14 and its just as entertaining as season 1.

Y

Yaka

ep 15 is the lastest, if yer look hard enuff for it:cool:

P

plightstar

It is amazing,

Just as good as the 1st series.

P

plightstar

Just imagine being told u have 1 week to live

P

plightstar

He said up to a week at the most, and a day at the least

M

Miles_Binck

poor ol mason

actually the bastige deserves it for trying to meet up with his fellow terrorists ;)

K

Kempo

hehe hes not going to die in a weeks time! the show only covers one day what would be the point in that ;) although ive only seen episode 3 aswell so i dont know that for a fact it just makes sense :)

Y

Yaka

heheheheh wel he does go out the all yanky panky way........................................................................................................................................ ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................................................ . in a blaze of glory :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread