[24-07-2007] Version 1.88 coming on Wednesday the 25th of July!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Good thing I've been patched to 1.90 for a while then, eh? :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Funky. Off doing family stuff for most of the day anyway. Look forward to logging in when I'm done with that :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
lets see how it will work out.... lets hope Goa wont crew up and make this new patch install last more than 4 hours...

Seems like its gonna take a while :( Im dloading at 8k a sec like most ppl i guess. Really can't work out why they didnt do what they always do and make a patch download before the actual patch day :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like its gonna take a while :( Im dloading at 8k a sec like most ppl i guess. Really can't work out why they didnt do what they always do and make a patch download before the actual patch day :(

Maybe they just forgot to do it for their english customers.

Everz

FH is my second home
well i was waiting for 1.88.. but then i just realised that a server with population is more fun :(

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
oO mate thats SLOWW mines was done in about 20 minutes? watches two pints of lager and a packet of crisps and it was done?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
By the time I was doing what I was doing for the day yesterday, downloads were all complete, servers were up. Logged in, got that last ML on Roo. Funky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom