Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fuckbuddie concept is great, till one of you get attached.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuckbuddie concept is great, till one of you get attached.

Always happens too.

It's only maybe, 5% that might stay in the f*ckbuddy status quo.

Have that problem at the moment, well, problem as in she went and sai "I think i'm starting to like you". *screeeeetch*

"Hold up, this thing ends the moment you start even nearing that "lovey dovey" area, or want me to meet your friends, or gods forbid...want to go out on a date."

It was made clear from the get go "I don't have any feelings, it's only physical, it's just this and nothing more". And it was fine...until.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yep, went through the same thing a few months ago. It's very very hard to keep the whole "It's only physical" mentality as a female *glares at you all*

In theory it's great..

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
really fuked off atm...

When my X told me that she wanted to be with me once she fixed her drinking and she tells me many times on the phone that she misses me and wants to have a chat with me (looooong story). So, as im gullable (spelling?) I thought OK 10 years is a long time and im prepared to wait for her. Recently I been seeing a sporty car outside occasionally and thought nothing off it.

As she normally phones me up once a week, I thought I phone her for once to see how she is getting on and no answer on her normal phone and mobile (so this got me thinking). I wasn't sure if I should go around to hers as she only lives like 2 mins away. So I went around her house and before I knocked I heard a guys voice from her bedroom and some giggling.

I knocked on the door and saw my old mate her step dad which I havn't seen for 8 months and we were quite close. I went inside spoke to him and my X's mum. After a while I said I will go up and see how my X is doing and her mum said it might be difficult as she got company (This got me thinking even more). I'm in 2 minds whether she is making me waste my time waiting for her and she is seeing someone (which really p'd me off tbh as I'm wasting 8 months of my life thinking she wants to get back with me once she fixed her drink) and tbh what new guys do you know that goes around a girls house in there bedroom just for a friendly chat? Thats bollox tbh most new guys always want something more imo. Like when you go to a pub and see some girls, you dont go over and start chatting to some random for a general chat, you mainly go over there because you fancy her right?

Anyway as I was speaking to her mum after she said it was difficult as my X was with someone. My X came down stairs smiling and said 'she still upset' and I knew then she was lying as I knew it was a guy to begin with.

ooh forgot to mention, all the times i spoken to her over the phone she tells me she has never seen anyone or has a boyfriend. But now I know she is lying and tbh I'm tempted to tell her to tell me whats going on (I know she dont have to) But im tempted to tell her to Fuck Off as I dont want anything to do with her anymore (If I dont do that then I will never move on tbh).

I really didn't know how much this would hurt after see'ing her with another man after being with her for 10 years.

Anyway I wont rabbit on. This is just a place where I can let off some steam and share my dilema...

Thing is its hard to put down in writing for all 10 years worth. Some of this makes me look bad, atm I really dont care what anyone thinks as I'm the only one who knows what has happened in the past.

Totally fucked off atm

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully I won't be having to make one of these threads.

Sorry to hear about your break up - although it must have been meant for you to do it - unless you acted rationally - I guess that's what the cooling off period after the breakup is for - reflection and so on followed by getting laid.

Re: the comment about more younger people going long-term - I wouldn't necessarily agree with it. A lot of my mates still have bonified relationships they know won't last but just do it because of the whole 'hey - she's hot' stuff. Those that have done long term relationships I think eventually get bored w/ the idea of being taken. Out of about 7-8 long term relationships I knew off (I judge long term as ~9-12 months and longer), the only one not to have broken up is mine.

I think teenagers like to think they want to settle down and so on when really, the vast majority just want sex, ass and then to move on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thats bollox tbh most new guys always want something more imo. Like when you go to a pub and see some girls, you dont go over and start chatting to some random for a general chat, you mainly go over there because you fancy her right?

Really dependent on the people, and it's not "mainly go". I for one never go to "get some" when talking to women, that's the kinda dumb assessment, that's a bit f*cked up, and jealous bull that i don't really care for.

Anyway, on your situation, i hope you didn't think she'd be waiting for you for 9 months, or not see others as single people not only have needs, but she might be also looking for someone who she can talk things to, that she can't talk to you about.

It might be mroe, but most likely, it's just a "closeness" need, yes sex/closeness, etc, that needs to be fulfilled, especially in "dire" times, that YOU can't give, because of the history and feelings involved.

Bugz, it might be possible, but very, VERY rarely things that start at your age, last. Especially over the 20-25 "party" age. They might stop, and rekindle later, but rarely it's even healthy to go from 16 to old age in one go.

Nate

FH is my second home
You should tell her to fuck off Amp, if she's lying to you now..who's to say she hasn't done it before..and theres always going to be that underlying feeling that she might do it again. Move on, find someone worth spending your time on that you can trust. If she doesn't come forward about it, she obviously doesn't care as much about you as she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom