20:00 CET time

M

mele

Well i still without my passwords....when daoc said, if u havent receive ur password yet (giving stupid reasons), send an email with personal information and we will give u the password bla bla bla..i did it the morning that they said that and.....not answer yet.
Anyone still with same problem?

I

icedguardian

i'm sent 364536543 times with my profile and i got nothing. Ther r Big Liar.

T

tris-

OK EVERYONE POST IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON, PLEASE?!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by n3wbie
OK EVERYONE POST IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON, PLEASE?!
It's like fighting a losing battle...<waits for next thread to pop up>

I

icedguardian

excuse me but.......fooking stupid a*shole Goa.enufffffffffffffffffff i want my pass.

O

old.Tohtori

Nobody managed to read the part:

"...when RightNow and support@goa.com is online again..."

The mentality of majority:

RARGH! FLAW! POST!! uuu! +1 ding ding!

P

plastic_angel

Yes. If you are without a password (Like me) you will probably have to wait quite along time. What I'm hoping for is that GOA's subscription mail will reach me, and then I can look at my game login / password from there. However, if the subscription password wont get through either, you have to send them a e-mail, and then get your password sent by POST mail.

Don't even want to think of getting my passwords by POST. It will probably take them 2-5 days to read the mail, 2-5 days to post it, and 2-5 days till I receive it.

*Fingers crossed that I get my subscription password*

L

lunaspaced

Aye, hoping to get my subscritption password too

Here Here !! :clap:

One can hope at least :(

G

Giljotine

hope hope hope hope

baaah i'm just a pathetic daoc junkie =(

givf a real life plz

Q

quantaco

Yea I wish i can get my password as well:))

Hate goa say shit like:

<The news are back, in a short version due to this weeks events. Our priority is of course the re-opening of the main services such as the subscription pages and RightNow.>

And I have send more than 4 mail to subscription@goa.com and no reply!!!!

I

icedguardian

just give me my new pwd foking co...ker GOA.

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by icedguardian
just give me my new pwd foking co...ker GOA.

i think it might be time for you to find a new hobby mr iced, it seems that daoc is distressing you just a little, want some valium? :p

I

icedguardian

Originally posted by speshneeds
i think it might be time for you to find a new hobby mr iced, it seems that daoc is distressing you just a little, want some valium? :p

heh i'm creating some tables for enterprise etc with main computer and writing to goa with alter laptop(p 166mmx :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom