2 Zhatan and Train

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
grats dudes. u now hold my personal "True n00b" award.

minstrel and infil. 2 overpowered classes. attack me, a lonely shadowblade, from stealth - by mezzing and then engaging in melee.

i died. but not before killing infi (Zhatan) and make minstrel (Train) limp away with 13% hp.

badly played by me tbh...i forgot about 1 more little trick i had.

but thanks for a really good laugh after the fight.

:clap:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh your using a Forum to Flame somebody. How original.

Maybe if some of the fact's were known it might not make you seem oh so 'uber' and them of course like a bunch of noobs. let's throw in a couple of possibilities shall we ?

- You were buffed to the Tit's, They were not
- They do not have any Toa gear < Not your fault ofc>
- You are an Uber tweaked Toa'd out SB < Kudos to you >
- 1 of them was having a bad day and a bad hair day all at the same time
- There both not serious Hardcore gamers and thus didnt follow the 'Wtfpwn all meights' Manual
- There Human and made mistakes and it's late!
- The Stars and Moon were not alligned Correctly at the time.
- 1 of them was low end or both
- 1 of them was already low health or both < Im sure you snap with a they wer both 100% I simply r0x'd them! type of comment anyway>

Etc.

So if you insist on posting this on the Forum do elaborate or else use the pm button or simply taunt them on irc!

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Hroft tbh..You duo alot also...Does that makes u "Award holder" also

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
OMG guys I killed someone in a fight not worth taking up space on the RvR forum!!!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
You duo alot also

sometimes. not "alot".

and when i duo'd - i didnt get me or my partner killed when fighting solo opponent.

Kalhid^^

Fledgling Freddie
how u know always where i am resting and use sl when u passing for dcx? xDDDD

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Can't be true, I've read in a hundred threads that even an unbuffed mincer can kill a full group of SBs on his own. Or sometimes with his permanently-charmed purple pet, aoe stun, DD which does 500 damage, etc etc etc.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

hehe, i fought alongside Lriz at mmg, sat to rest, moved towards dcx then saw ur kms (Lriz has been killed by u), then saw his model drop down around dcx from clip range, came there sprinting and used SL...and saw u stealthed and moving away at snail pace with low hp....like 10% or so......;)

most pleasant thing that u were not with ur Izasku buddy...

ps. and where are u resting? :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, hroft, remember yesterday when i was suiciding at 10-20% hp and you almost died to me? i didn't even use abilities of any kind

such weak sb

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:

hehe, i fought alongside Lriz at mmg, sat to rest, moved towards dcx then saw ur kms (Lriz has been killed by u), then saw his model drop down around dcx from clip range, came there sprinting and used SL...and saw u stealthed and moving away at snail pace with low hp....like 10% or so......;)

most pleasant thing that u were not with ur Izasku buddy...

ps. and where are u resting? :)

You sure that wasn't me?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
You sure that wasn't me?

true...it was u.

i was drunk that day..erm..night..and forgot it

sorry :(

zhatan

Fledgling Freddie
And this time you died before any of us, and it was a 3(you who never duo.. i guess you mean you just trio) vs us 2.. even after blasting all your artifacts GL HF

Ohh and i forgot..
Nod, you died

:flame:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
zhatan said:
And this time you died before any of us, and it was a 3(you who never duo.. i guess you mean you just trio) vs us 2.. even after blasting all your artifacts GL HF

Ohh and i forgot..
Nod, you died

:flame:

there were at least 2 our meetings yday that i remember...1st near mmg where u still died 1st and 2nd at amg hill - where i engaged didnt knowing the location of other middies - sava and hunter.

however, i grant u tho that ur battle tactics have improved - u try to zephyr me at beginning of fight. prolly bcoz if it takes long for minstrel to action - some certain infil will go visit pad again...hehe...

think there's no need to confirm it any further

nah, i like duels give me a time and place
k, will send u a pm.

is that you on the picture Hroft?

yes, at a field RPG, a bit more than a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom