2 walkovers, now what?

M

McBastard

Clan =TEG= has yet to play a match. So, what does our 12-0 score tell you - or ourselves for that matter? Just about zilcho. The worst bit is almost that I have no bearing on how we'd stack up against other clans in BWRTCWL.

Are there any other clans with a double walkover and the same trouble? I mean, it would be a shame to end up in a division too high or too low.

Yeah, I know, I've always been predisposed to hand wringing.

B

bigbb

I know about this, I think we'll try and arrange a match with yourselves and a clan in a relatively similar situation, if possible. But, there are no other clans who've had two defaulted matches, afaik.

Unfortunate, but we'll base the division placement on results, not only of the BWRTCWL but CB ladders and such like, as well.

M

McBastard

'nother match?

Registered, but unranked on CB. Ranked 8 of 17 on TeamWarfare Euro 5vs5. No matches either place though.

But I have perfect trust in you guys. :)

K

*Kornholio*

McBastard, how about we have a friendly game at 8pm on sunday night on the new map m8y ??

M

McBastard

Ooie

That's a most generous offer!

Some of the guys/girls are gone for the weekend, but it's worth a shot - so I'll try to gather the troops immediately. By tomorrow evening I'll send you a note with the result. :)

B

bigbb

I'll contact the both of you and we can arrange the match with a League admin, on the BL servers.

C

cleeve

Admin

If you need a pratice vs DN MCfatblokey let me know

(was gonna say I can admin then I realised I am cooking tea for me folks on Sunday.. its me birthday on monday :) )

:D

DN^Mongoose

M

McBastard

Oi

I know you just posted to get more pressies for your birthday. ;)

Kidding aside, we often do a tidbit of training friday evening, so if that time is alright then perhaps we could just do that training thang.

DN & UC_UK are top clans, aint ya? Judging from the encounters with DN/UC_UK members on public servers, I certainly wouldn't expect anything half shabby. :)

Still trying to count to 6.

Users who are viewing this thread