2 Vs 2

S

Swerve

Dunno if your interested but does anybody fancy some 2vs2 action one night?...The Antalus map (Jungle) looks like a quality duel and 2 vs 2 map...Would be a good night to be had by all and could easily be arranged as the TDM server hardley gets used...On the otherhand we could always book a server one evening...If you could reply to this post we could get the ball rolling..If theres enuff interest maybe a 2 vs 2 league could be set up, as it would'nt take a clan to participate in it...
cheers..

A

Arachnid3

Wot a good idea. I'd definately be up 4 that. But BW dont book out ut2k3 servers, will u be able to host a game?

What are other ppls views on a 2v2 tournament/league.
It'll be kind on Fps/lag too :D

BTW r u THE swerve from q2, the quick fingered legend :flame:, or not.. Anyways methinks it a very good idea.

post some more details :)

S

Swerve

Originally posted by Arachnid3
BTW r u THE swerve from q2, the quick fingered legend :flame:, or not.. Anyways methinks it a very good idea.

post some more details :)

Err yes m8 thats me :clap: ...Played more under the name B@nShee...Swerve was more of an alias really...Great game Q2 still has the best movement in any FPS although the graphics look a bit dated now...Did you ever duel me dude?...Look forward to seeing you on the BW UT2003 servers, don't forget to hollar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom