2 SZs

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by nalistah
i look forward to PA ppl for 900+ :p

do you really think you're gonna PA for 900?
i remember Korv & Microbe who were feared once, they PA'ed for 700~~ on af98 armor with shit resists and yes they were botted too. but hey i dont wanna ruin your dreamworld. <grin>

V

vintervargen

simple question

why is there 235634^235 more assasins then archers?

any assasin wanna have a go?

V

vintervargen

btw minime, i was playing strafe before at amg/emain ^^

E

etcetra

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Omg your posts.
I see infils killing hunters whit SH.
Are they skilless pricks like we SBs whit SH?
Accusing all us SBs just shows how mature you are.
Sbs play by the rules that Mythic has given us.

Btw.
How on earth can you play cards, table-game or other computergame when all you do is whine everytime you happen to loose?

Actually, i read a post of Glottis in the alb forums where he was positive, IN A WHINE THREAD.

Im sure hes a loveable man when hes inside his own realm.

dem PvE Lovers!

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by darbey
Wow bet your momma is proud of u , shouldnt you be in bed , almost time for school.

awwwwwwww how cute , u sticking up for ur gay bro?

S

Spamb0t

I will have the best haste there is too when 1.62 is live (under construction atm), so swinging a 2h at almost cap speed will own you even more.

And for all of you, no, i cant play without buffs coz then im teh gimp. We all wanna be uber, aight? :p

It's more fun to play when you win.

buffs4tehwin.

ack...

V

vindicat0r

Crit-blades suck, buff'd or unbuff'd.

I had a crit play PA me < playing theurg > for 410 dmg , then he swing away for a a few secs < swish swish > and got nuked by rest of grp leaving me to sneak a nuke in for kill shot ^^.

They wont be teh ubah killah's anymore.

You know ther's something wrong with an assasin when he pops out of stealth to start anytiming u to death ^^. tbh I am more looking forward to zerker nerf, plz givf kthx. :D

S

skile

Buffed 2h SB vs Buffed Scout. SB very owned, even in melee :p.

350 dex and 42+14+ in shield will be 2h-SB's nightmare.

N

Nichneven

I really don't care about the LA nerf anymore. I made my SB in the hopes of one day being 5-spec, and despite this nerf I'm still going to do it. I don't care how crap my character is going to be. I'm going to see it through and take whatever I can get - UNBUFFED once I can do some serious RVR. Hey I'd consider it a welcome challenge - this game is starting to get too predictable.

/clap to everyone who thinks we're all fucktards and pricks. Great choice of words; I think I used them when I was 13. Bravo.

:clap:

J

jua-cosmos-jua

Originally posted by Nichneven
I really don't care about the LA nerf anymore. I made my SB in the hopes of one day being 5-spec, and despite this nerf I'm still going to do it. I don't care how crap my character is going to be. I'm going to see it through and take whatever I can get - UNBUFFED once I can do some serious RVR. Hey I'd consider it a welcome challenge - this game is starting to get too predictable.

/clap to everyone who thinks we're all fucktards and pricks. Great choice of words; I think I used them when I was 13. Bravo.

:clap:

personally i think you ll still need the la. Dont think the 50 cs will help much. Cs is the tree all classes have access. Infs choose the dragonfang to make the wining difference while nightshades.. well what makes you think you can win those? if they go 50 cs too for example? you have a little more hp but they have avoid pain slash resist armor and some serius kick ass ra's i think you re gonna need something evade opening like comeback gaze.. something that can help you out a bit

N

noaim

Originally posted by -frostor-
do you really think you're gonna PA for 900?
i remember Korv & Microbe who were feared once, they PA'ed for 700~~ on af98 armor with shit resists and yes they were botted too. but hey i dont wanna ruin your dreamworld. <grin>

Do you think they used 100% qual weaps and had every stat and skill capped like every CB will have now?

K

K0nah

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Sbs play by the rules that Mythic has given us.

zerg4tehwin!!1?

/salute to any SB soloing and keeping it reeeel! aight! (and infilz too)

2 v 1 = skilless rp farming

1-uberbuffed v 1-unbuffed = skilless rp farming

i often wonder wether these SBzergs or SBs with 2-3 buffbots actually kid themselves they are any good? or do they just sit down after making a kill and rub thier hands counting the rps while muttering to themselves "hahah i pwned that n00b good! heheh lewz0r..."

i pity them tbh.

P

Powahhh

i look forward to PA ppl for 900+ :p
I will have the best haste there is too when 1.62 is live (under construction atm), so swinging a 2h at almost cap speed will own you even more.

And for all of you, no, i cant play without buffs coz then im teh gimp. We all wanna be uber, aight? :p

It's more fun to play when you win.

buffs4tehwin.

wow!
really nice post.....shows how retard you are.....
kthnxbyemy2centsplz

K

kaod

Originally posted by K0nah

So if you are ever in a group with greater numbers we should expect you to /wave and run by then right?

C

Cashandcarry

imo stealth teaming in a group up to 3 members maximum is fun and does not constitute "zerging".

if i get killed 2 v1 i think "bollocks why didnt i try to group with an inf..."

Anything more than 3 imo is incredibly lame

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by noaim
Do you think they used 100% qual weaps and had every stat and skill capped like every CB will have now?

Do you think they PAed enemies with capped CONS, capped hits, capped slash resist and AF102/51 99-100% armor???

Seriously, 700-800 damage on PA will be the max numbers CBs will get over the common SCer enemy. (my PAs on casters with decent armor n resists move in the range of the 400-500. HELL!! I even PAed yesterday Kallistor for the masive amount of 378 damages).

K

kaod

Originally posted by Cashandcarry
imo stealth teaming in a group up to 3 members maximum is fun and does not constitute "zerging".

if i get killed 2 v1 i think "bollocks why didnt i try to group with an inf..."

Anything more than 3 imo is incredibly lame

Only if all classes are to be restricted to 3 in a group.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by K0nah

but that dont apply to FG fights hmm? lololololl

:touch:

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Loxleyhoods sig scares me. :(

Don't fear the innevitable, my prophecy has been made, the Golden Age is dawning! Flee! Flee while you can puny casters! Mwahahahahahhaha!

P

parlain

Let's see, how many sb have I seen moving to Prd or trying to trade their sb accounts recently...

*ponders*

and yes tbh I'm not at all bothered about what happens to the stealther population ns, inf or sb but I do know that the LA nerf will tone down the stupidly overpowered Zerks which is a good thing in everyone's eyes exepct for those that rolled fotm zerks...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I was just at the amg Emain, when an SB attacked a lvl 50 buffed pally. I was there with a lvl 50 necro, proceeded to hit the SB with 3 powertaps (250hp per nuke), and I used con/str debuff on him. After the 3rd powertap a 2nd SB 2 hitted my pet (unbuffed necro pet, great).
Story of all this, one buffed SB owned a buffed lvl 50 pally, even after I had drained 750hp from the SB...
Yeah, makes sense right for all those SB's out there. Logical, but offcourse, etc..
Well, to the rest of the world, this is a bit sick really....
But lets just keep being ignorant, etc... SB's are pretty good at that.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread