2 SZs

Z

zlair

Ohh, man, Im soo gonna love when u cocksuckers and fucktarts gets nerfed !!!

/got owned

And no, the two just killing me wont be named, but lol... Str relics AND overpwred and still 2 on 1 lol... man, u r such lowlifes !

MWUHAHAHAHA

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by zlair

/got owned

And no, the two just killing me wont be named, but lol... Str relics AND overpwred and still 2 on 1 lol... man, u r such lowlifes !

MWUHAHAHAHA
lol :>

K

kaod

Originally posted by zlair

/got owned

MWUHAHAHAHA

What class are you btw Zlair?

V

Vasconcelos

Well at least they were 2!
If u came here and whine about 2 sbs killing ya, cant imagine ur reaction when 9sbs gank you at amg doors (happened to me 15min earlier, lol Jox i didnt even have time to /surrender :p )

Z

zlair

Originally posted by loxleyhood
You're becoming Ald you know :p

Yes, i know... Im becoming more and more pathetic... (will change in 1.62 tho ;) )

O

old.LandShark

Kaod: zlair is his theurgist, whereas the char he actually plays is meduza the inf :x
And you know that in 1.62 the FOTMtwats will either quit or just shadowzerg twice as much to make up for the loss of uber wtfpwnage doubleskillz :X

K

kaod

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Kaod: zlair is his theurgist, whereas the char he actually plays is meduza the inf :x
And you know that in 1.62 the FOTMtwats will either quit or just shadowzerg twice as much to make up for the loss of uber wtfpwnage doubleskillz :X

I vote Shadowzerg.

And I hope you all whine even more about that.

N

nalistah

i look forward to PA ppl for 900+ :p
I will have the best haste there is too when 1.62 is live (under construction atm), so swinging a 2h at almost cap speed will own you even more.

And for all of you, no, i cant play without buffs coz then im teh gimp. We all wanna be uber, aight? :p

It's more fun to play when you win.

buffs4tehwin.

H

horil

Another great thread made about sb's.

:great:

thought theurgs would whine about sbs in total because they'll get oneshotted no matter what spec.

Cry more etc.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by nalistah
I will have the best haste there is too when 1.62 is live (under construction atm), so swinging a 2h at almost cap speed will own you even more.

And for all of you, no, i cant play without buffs coz then im teh gimp. We all wanna be uber, aight? :p

buffs4tehwin.

oooooooh....more 2h sbs pls!!!!!!!!!11111111111 ^^^^

D

Denisée

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Yes, ofcourse you can't wait until post 1.62, then infils is gonna be the new FOTM-assasins. As imo they allready are. Sad tho, never see much infils around solo but none complain, odd. might just be very old.

Sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. a Infil can take a sz, and the other way around 1 v 1, so don't see ur problem.

S

samildanachh

its sad that as soon as sb's get nerfed that the only solution they have is to get more buffbots :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by samildanachh
its sad that as soon as sb's get nerfed that the only solution they have is to get more buffbots :D

Cause lets just never be realistic and say that SB's and Zerkers are overpowered, and should be nerfed in the general interest of DAoC...

SB's are not just lame, skilless pricks, they are also selfish, ignorant asses.

Go get your buffbots, go team up, and go complain about inf's...
You're just losers, and you know it.
Regards, Glottis

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Cause lets just never be realistic and say that SB's and Zerkers are overpowered, and should be nerfed in the general interest of DAoC...

Regards, Glottis

Omg your posts.
I see infils killing hunters whit SH.
Are they skilless pricks like we SBs whit SH?
Accusing all us SBs just shows how mature you are.
Sbs play by the rules that Mythic has given us.

Btw.
How on earth can you play cards, table-game or other computergame when all you do is whine everytime you happen to loose?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Denisée
Yes, ofcourse you can't wait until post 1.62, then infils is gonna be the new FOTM-assasins. As imo they allready are. Sad tho, never see much infils around solo but none complain, odd. might just be very old.

Sometimes u win, sometimes u lose. a Infil can take a sz, and the other way around 1 v 1, so don't see ur problem.

My problem is that the "I MUST NEVER LOSE A FIGHT EVER" mentality that leads first to a buffbot, then to stealth-grouping to kill duo/solo enemies, then to having shaman AND healer buffbots, PISSES ME OFF. I liked soloing. I can't solo any more because there are 5 assassins lurking behind every rock, and FYI I don't give a flying fuck if infils do it too, because I, that's me personally, does not run around in a group of 8 minstrels ganking lone SBs and masturbating furiously over our keyboards at our VICTARIEE!1!!¬

Well, you did ask.

F

Freppe^^

Glottis ur a fucktard and will allways be, go fuck urself bye.

Regards freppe

U

ulke

Regards, Glottis

LOL, you need to get laid, then MAYBE you will quit whining ^^

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by nalistah

buffs4tehwin.

Wonder if GOA nerfed sbs just to get more incomes from ppl like you........... :rolleyes:

K

kaod

Regards, Glottis

Glottis, if after 1.62 I kill you, unbuffed and without SH - and I myself admit I'm not a particularly good SB (or DAoC player) will you shut the fuck up?

Edit: Solo too.

B

Brevis

Landshark, just dont go near any mg, I never do, only when I need to pass, I hate mg's. Prolly because there is always 5+ assassins looking to waste me.

V

Vireb

Regards, Glottis
almost as good a post as all hibs have skills all albs are retards and everyone else is mid.......................

shush glottis because very rarely you have something worth saying

D

darbey

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Glottis ur a fucktard and will allways be, go fuck urself bye.

Regards freppe

Wow bet your momma is proud of u , shouldnt you be in bed , almost time for school.

Users who are viewing this thread