2 scouts

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Studded is naturally resistant so with sc resists reduce the Shadowblade's damage A LOT

Studded is neutral to slash, resistant to crush and weak to thrust.. I just thought I'd mention that to let those rangers and hunters pick the right arrows and spears.. :F

M

Molten Lava

Ok

Ok to end all the speculation:

Yes we are 2 n00b scouts....I have 50k rp's the other scout has 100k rp's, we dont have SC and we are both unbuffed....I used wrong arrows and Im 45LB, 25 stealth, 35 slash and 42 shield...so I did about everything wrong....still I dont think a lvl 50 should be able to win from 2 lvl 50 scouts if they surprise the SB and get the crit-shot in..

My crit was about 300 and my arrows did 150..so i did a grand total of 750 damage..the other scout did 3 times 200 I think...

H

Hatt

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Buffed rr5 SB, has close to 2k hp. Crit shot unbuffed might do around 300hp damage, rest will do around 150-180 damage (buffed you might get 250hp regular shot, and 450 crit shot).
Shame the 2 scouts stood next to each other, and no slam was landed, but slam can be hard to land on an buffed SB (ie, impossible). 6 times 150 damage = 900hp and one crit shot for 300 hp is a grand total of 1200hp taken, so around 40% left, maybe an ablative took off some damage?
But don't worry, those elite skilled SB's will be no more pretty soon, till then, get sc gear, get a buffbot, and get IP I guess. You will still die, but only one of the 2....
Remember, all SB's have "elite" skills. Really, it just happens to you as SB when you ding 50.
Regards, Glottis

If you hit for that amount of damage i feel sorry for you.

P

-palan-

got 55 modified recurvebow crit cap = 1032dmg/2 = 516dmg on normal shots.

with slash/thrust arrows i've come to 900dmg on crits and 400+ on normal shots on SBs. ( been some time ago, but that still goes for the rare times i meet a SB in epic armor)

ususaly i get 300-450dmg nowadays on buffed SBs and then, if i get to crit them( wich i can't remember when i last did) they die.

scouts should have it even easier cuz they get an anytime slam and a second crit if they're good/lucky.

come to think about it.... i forgot what i wanted to post in here from the start...

nerf archers someone? :D

K

kaod

But don't worry, those elite skilled SB's will be no more pretty soon, till then, get sc gear, get a buffbot, and get IP I guess. You will still die, but only one of the 2....
Remember, all SB's have "elite" skills. Really, it just happens to you as SB when you ding 50.
Regards, Glottis

Seriously, do you have a buffer for your constant fucking whining?

F

flue

Originally posted by sorusi
what do you expect No SC & NO BUFFS

ive had several scouts shoot me for 300 - 400 each non crit hits...

tip. dont even bother going emain or posting these posts if you play unbuffed in the stealth war

been critted for 1k both on zerker and bard by some of excals scouts

bullshit i play with no SC armour and no buffs and im like 10k from RR 5 and can kill most sb's in 4 to 5 shots unbuffed sb's in 3 so thats crap man your either able to play your class or your not but you can learn ...for example try shooting at max range to start as most sb.s will turn and charge you max range gives you 3 shots and usually 4 to 5 if they have to look ofr you 1st

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by kaod
Seriously, do you have a buffer for your constant fucking whining?

Hmm, I post something positive about SB's, that they are all elite skilled players, and you claim I'm whining?
Tss, there is just no pleasing some people :(
Regards, Glottis

K

kaod

Hmm, I post something positive about SB's, that they are all elite skilled players, and you claim I'm whining?
Tss, there is just no pleasing some people :(
Regards, Glottis

They haven't nerfed our ability to see sarcasm Christel, and especially easy to "See Sarcasm" when you use the Elite tag so damn often.

Regards, your biggest fan.

Users who are viewing this thread