2 scouts

M

Molten Lava

2 lvl 50 unbuffed, non sc'd scouts team up and see a poor lvl 50 SB at AMG emain....they /assist eachother and start pumping arrows in the poor guy....my crit shot landed and I got 3 normal arrows in his poor little middy body.....the other scouts misses one arrow and hits with the other 3...we both go into melee and both him a few times.....10 seconds later the two scouts are dead and the SB is at 60% health without using any Full Heal, IP or whatever....thats sick

2 scouts got pwned, a game is over....

O

old.LandShark

Why didn't one of you slam or pump arrows into him when he reached melee? :>
One crit-shot and 6 normal shots... assuming you were using slash arrows and heavy longbows, that's minimum 250dmg per normal shot at 500 on the crit, right? I dunno, that's just one hell of a lot of dmg to leave an SB on 60% health ;>
Once he reaches melee one of you slams him from behind (unevadable) and gives him a critshot...
Nope, no way in hell you're telling the truth :great:

S

salamurhaaja

well..

1. buffed sb, prolly rr5+
2. relics
3. you didn't mention if scouts used ip/purge/fa
4. no sc, bit sucky
5. no buffs is biggest thing

This wouldn't been happen if scouts were buffed and albs had relics.
SBs are good against archer-class like any other assassins.
It's not unusual for buffed rr5+ infil to tear up 2 unbuffed hunters apart.

So there's nothing amazing that happened really.

EDIT:
I was outdamaged by rr3 infil week ago, I had top shammy buffs, but infil had cleric buffs+theurgists dama-add, haste, single fend.

So buffs > all

A

adari

Originally posted by Molten Lava
2 lvl 50 unbuffed, non sc'd scouts team up and see a poor lvl 50 SB at AMG emain....they /assist eachother and start pumping arrows in the poor guy....my crit shot landed and I got 3 normal arrows in his poor little middy body.....the other scouts misses one arrow and hits with the other 3...we both go into melee and both him a few times.....10 seconds later the two scouts are dead and the SB is at 60% health without using any Full Heal, IP or whatever....thats sick

i dont buy that

E

Eleasias

this isnt true or you suck so much cock jenna jameson is jealous t_t

D

dimerian

unsc`ed unbuffedscouts vs rr5+ sb 4 t3h l00se :m00:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Buffed rr5 SB, has close to 2k hp. Crit shot unbuffed might do around 300hp damage, rest will do around 150-180 damage (buffed you might get 250hp regular shot, and 450 crit shot).
Shame the 2 scouts stood next to each other, and no slam was landed, but slam can be hard to land on an buffed SB (ie, impossible). 6 times 150 damage = 900hp and one crit shot for 300 hp is a grand total of 1200hp taken, so around 40% left, maybe an ablative took off some damage?
But don't worry, those elite skilled SB's will be no more pretty soon, till then, get sc gear, get a buffbot, and get IP I guess. You will still die, but only one of the 2....
Remember, all SB's have "elite" skills. Really, it just happens to you as SB when you ding 50.
Regards, Glottis

A

arcofirme

A unbuffed scout can hit 200+ always with slash or crush arrows reaching 400 , a nice critshot can reach 900dmg on a sb.

V

vintervargen

molten you ported to emain instead of bg3.. thats why :/

R

Repent Reloaded

any stealther that gets hit more then 6 times with arrows should be dead...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by arcofirme
A unbuffed scout can hit 200+ always with slash or crush arrows reaching 400 , a nice critshot can reach 900dmg on a sb.

I guess I meet the wrong SB's all the time then. With a 99% qua heavy duskwood longbow, crush or slash arrows, and buffed, I will not hit the SB for 900... maybe a cloth caster.... (well, 1011hp is the max there).
But you are right Repent, they should be dead.... But they are not, soon they will be though.
Regards, Glottis

L

loxleyhood

I can only imagine that he was buffed.
You used thrust arrows.
And you are thrust specced.

If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again, eventually you'll be better than the shadowblades.

S

sorusi

what do you expect No SC & NO BUFFS

ive had several scouts shoot me for 300 - 400 each non crit hits...

tip. dont even bother going emain or posting these posts if you play unbuffed in the stealth war

been critted for 1k both on zerker and bard by some of excals scouts

K

Kagato.

We're you using thrust arrows or something?

pick right damage type arrows and like said above, one slam, both crit shot again, I'd buy if it was just one scout but two? No way, you must of seriously messed up there.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Molten Lava

plz tell me why u would both go into melee?

Q

Qte Eth

coz they wont b able to make a whine thread if they win ?:)

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
well..

2. relics
4. no sc, bit sucky

EDIT:
I was outdamaged by rr3 infil week ago, I had top shammy buffs, but infil had cleric buffs+theurgists dama-add, haste, single fend.

So buffs > all

sb are not good against archers, sb are good when they are buffed kthxbb

L

loxleyhood

Loxleyhood's Shadowblade Killing guide!

What to do if the Shadowblade is buffed?

Slash arrows, True Sight and Camo required.

Use True Sight and attack Shadowblade from a good distance, not too close so they waste you, not so far as they run away. Attacking from a hill is ideal.

If the shadowblade jumps you though, try to die in a dignified way.

What to do if the Shadowblade is unbuffed?

Inform the guild of the rare creature you have found. Like a Shadowblade only beatable.

If he jumps you he can be beaten! Slam is the priority! I assume you have high slash resist? Studded is naturally resistant so with sc resists reduce the Shadowblade's damage A LOT After slamming ghost through the shadowblade about two paces and load a crit shot. (btw, shadowblade purge = death) With luck you should get two shots in either killing or reducing the shadowblade to tiny health.

If you wish you may /laugh. I don't do that though............ I flex now and then but thats it :)

B

Brevis

If(2_scouts_trying_to_land_slam_with_no_to_hit_bonus_on_the_front_of_an_sb_where_he_has_evade_7_is_stupid)
{
post++;
}

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vintervargen
molten you ported to emain instead of bg3.. thats why :/

ROFL :)

(but I still dont like u!)

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
well..

2. relics
4. no sc, bit sucky

EDIT:

So buffs > all

FEEEEEEL teh nerf bat in ur face, Salami !!!

Me buffed rr5+ with buffs used purge and shit and only got u to 60% !! FEEEEEEEEL teh nerf bat !!!

WOo hoooooooooooo

Meduza out...

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by zlair
FEEEEEEL teh nerf bat in ur face, Salami !!!

Me buffed rr5+ with buffs used purge and shit and only got u to 60% !! FEEEEEEEEL teh nerf bat !!!

WOo hoooooooooooo

Meduza out...

Last week, when I just dinged RR5, I beat sala in straight out melee (no PA)... maybe you're just doing something wrong here zlair ;)

V

vintervargen

yeah, he didnt have a FG near to help him out ://///

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Ghostly
Last week, when I just dinged RR5, I beat sala in straight out melee (no PA)... maybe you're just doing something wrong here zlair ;)

Im trust, maybe that does a difference ? :)

afaik SBs dont like slash ;)

Originally posted by vintervargen
yeah, he didnt have a FG near to help him out ://///

Only for u, Ald ! Only for u !

Meduza out...

Users who are viewing this thread