2 quick questions

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
1) when is 1.85 coming out in EU

2) will the cluster players be able to have a different realm for excal and prydwen rather than them being stuck to on realm ??

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
1) when is 1.85 coming out in EU

2) will the cluster players be able to have a different realm for excal and prydwen rather than them being stuck to on realm ??

1. tests are being carried out as we speak -- check http://daoc.goa.com/en/ for updates

from daoc-eu
Version 1.85 tests have begun.
The first part of the tests for the next version started this week and the initial feedback is looking good. Stabilisation work is almost over and the localisation tests will start next week. We will inform you in the weeks to come how this work is progressing.

so my guess will be in a month or 2

2. yes... you can play on hib or mid on pryd, if your and alb/excal player

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Question 3 : When they gonna cluster us with Frenchies or Dutch to stop Cluster fallin into perma 3 vs 3 lol..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
1. tests are being carried out as we speak -- check http://daoc.goa.com/en/ for updates

from daoc-eu
Version 1.85 tests have begun.
The first part of the tests for the next version started this week and the initial feedback is looking good. Stabilisation work is almost over and the localisation tests will start next week. We will inform you in the weeks to come how this work is progressing.

so my guess will be in a month or 2

2. yes... you can play on hib or mid on pryd, if your and alb/excal player

thnx for the feed back matey :D think i will roll a few hibbeh casters + a vamp :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Question 3 : When they gonna cluster us with Frenchies or Dutch to stop Cluster fallin into perma 3 vs 3 lol..

when they get really desperate

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I actually like the idea of the U.S servers as was mentioned, but wouldnt we get abysmal lag and stuff because of the distance of both servers tryin to connect (internet noob so i dunno how all that works)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
I actually like the idea of the U.S servers as was mentioned, but wouldnt we get abysmal lag and stuff because of the distance of both servers tryin to connect (internet noob so i dunno how all that works)

If they clustered an EU server with a US server, it would not be more laggy than when normally playing an US server.

The only thing that would be REAL slow is properly the zoning into RvR zones, as they RvR zone server will probarly be in US and would have to check up on your account info on the EU account server first!

Besides that, I doubt it is doable and I know they would never do that unless some drastic changed in their minds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom