2 questions...

E

Elvodus

Hello all again all fantastic Albion friends.:D

I need to find out 2 things...

1: Does anyone high lvl preferably lvl 45-50.5 have any robes and cloaks/rings/necklaces/boots (cloth)/gloves (cloth) with massive magical abilitys for a firewizzard, to sell or just want to get rid of..:)???

2: How do u make the DaoC movies that r posted on http://camelot.stratics.com/ and how do u take screenshots??

Good Hunting to u all..:=)

Elvodus Firestorm
lvl 42.xx Wizzard
{Broken Swords}

W

-Wedge-

Screenies are easy ;)

Their done with the - on your numpad... You get .tga files and most populair image edit tools can open those...

Ooh and fire wizzie rings can be found in Barrows (Barrows drops loads of wizzie stuff, also DM & Lynn and in a few days DF)... Its really way more fun to hunt for those things yourself...

M

Madonion Slicer

Search for DivX on Google.com download it and play the movies, the ones that dont play in Windows Media player that is.

And when you do get you hands on some uber fire stuff, you can pass all that 35+ stuff down to me ;) please ;)

O

old.Second

think he(and me) want to know how to make those movies=) not watch them:p

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah well in that case they use a 3party software ie ScreenCam, run the game out of there TVout and record it, then edit it and thats it.

Welli say thats it, i would never have the time to try but that is how it is done, lots of use F11 and some other clever tricks.

E

--Eraser--

i tried that, but it doent work together with mythics not multitask allowing game.
maybe in combination with daox, but i dont wanna give this a try...cause its forbidden :m00: :m00: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom