2 paladins

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I am bored and work and wondered...
If 2 paladins bodyguarded and guarded each other would it make them immune to melee attacks?

just a thought

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.. can u bodyguard someone that is bodyguarding someone else?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin's need to use Bodyguard to be immune to Melee damage? :eek7:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Paladin's need to use Bodyguard to be immune to Melee damage? :eek7:

Yes, cause you see there are something called savage that kills anything in few seconds. Ok, might take 1-2 more seconds than another tank but still paladins also go down too fast...

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Yes, cause you see there are something called savage that kills anything in few seconds. Ok, might take 1-2 more seconds than another tank but still paladins also go down too fast...
Stop running in epic

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I have a question.

BG only stops melee right so does a theur pet get through a BG ?
I mean does an earth pet count as a spell or as melee ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Asha said:
I have a question.

BG only stops melee right so does a theur pet get through a BG ?
I mean does an earth pet count as a spell or as melee ?

bodyguard stops earth pets - and you only get the "bodyguarded" message when your first pet starts swinging...

so you can spam a mob of earth pets on someone and ten seconds later find out that you just wasted your entire mana bar because the target is bodyguarded.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Why would you want to spam a full mana bar of earth pets on someone? :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
Stop running in epic

I have seen it happen numerous times (more before quad fix ofc) and against very high rr paladins with sc so maybe it isn't there the problem :touch:

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
I have seen it happen numerous times (more before quad fix ofc) and against very high rr paladins with sc so maybe it isn't there the problem :touch:

Anyone that shows his back to a savage gets stunned and then you cant parry and block. Get your +parry maxed and back up slowly when the savages comes in. With avoid pain, belt of sun and other artifacts to increase healing efficiency on you, you should be able to live long enough for the clerics to heal you. You also have the option to slam an opponent to decrease the damage they do, and you can use the harpy cloak for the disarm proc to help as well.

A paladin can really toughen up to be very hard to kill if that is what he wants. The only problem is that a defensive paladin doesnt really kill anything.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
You also have the option to slam an opponent to decrease the damage they do.

You ever tried slamming a buffed Savage, lucky if 1 in 7 land even from behind :(

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
You ever tried slamming a buffed Savage, lucky if 1 in 7 land even from behind :(

Well the paladin can be buffed too. :)

Of course its situational when its best to slam, but if you are going down, you might as well try slamming to buy your cleric time to heal.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Pallies are prolly unlucky then...don't have any problem normally to use Brutalize in duels >:-P

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
Anyone that shows his back to a savage gets stunned and then you cant parry and block. Get your +parry maxed and back up slowly when the savages comes in. With avoid pain, belt of sun and other artifacts to increase healing efficiency on you, you should be able to live long enough for the clerics to heal you.

u mean the dead cleric??? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom