2 moans about df ;)

M

~Mobius~

its awesome and all but just 2 things i dont like....

1. the wall bug...our healer fell thru the wall today and due to the fact albs had more keeps he coudnt get back in..thats not very fair :(

2.EVERYTHING ADDS!!! you can barely solo mobs cause something always comes with it :p

apart from that is rules :D

O

old.Sami

I've killed some rocots with my bard solo.. never baf afaik.

I

ImLestat

Not everything baf's while soloing. There is one other rule you have to take into consideration though. If you help someone outside of your group, or someone outside of your group helps you, then the next pull is very likely to baf. This is because the code takes this into consideration, and thinks that you are multiple groups helping each other out. This is mostly the reason why many believe that everything bafs in DF when soloing, but that isn't the case. Try to think of the situations when it did, you will probably find that someone helped you, or you helped someone else right before the baf.

M

~Mobius~

ill try that then thanks alot :)

not worth soloing till the initial df excitement wears down anyway

Y

Yussef

Rocots always BAF for me, have to fight 4-5 at once at times, I usually fight them in their own room though.

O

old.Chronic

DF is great best thing since sliced Bread :)

Onlything is wish they would open more shops other than DF which sells weapons, armour, ect ect.. with stats. All the items I have seen in every other shop is just Standerd which is a shame :( we need more gear in shops..

just an idea :)

O

Oloren

EVERYTHING ADDS!!! you can barely solo mobs cause something always comes with it

Your not supossed to solo in DF :sleeping:

O

old.Wicoa

A merchant that sells arrows/components with a lathe for archers. Pretty horrible running out of arrows in there and if you leave to get some you might not get back in.

The baf theory is pretty true actually. So next time I hear various screams I just leave em to die muuahhhha. Better not tho, one for all and all for one.

Wic

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Chronic
DF is great best thing since sliced Bread :)

Onlything is wish they would open more shops other than DF which sells weapons, armour, ect ect.. with stats. All the items I have seen in every other shop is just Standerd which is a shame :( we need more gear in shops..

just an idea :)

The shop items are meant to be standard, for good loot you have to get drops, it's how the game works. :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

The thing that cracks me up laughing about Darkness Falls is peeps on alliance chat that have never bothered about RvR before in their entire game-playing life suddenly shouting for keep raids...

... while they queue at a relic keep for entry to DF.

Muhahahahaha(TM)

O

old.tRoG

doesnt crack me up, makes me wanna smack em on the head :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Mayhaps a silly question.. are there any regular drops in DF?
The merchant items actually rock... ;) Didn't even have to bring dye along... had the perfect color already, hehe.

Haven't had so much fun with DAoC in a while. DF is TEH R0XX0R(tm)

O

old.Emma

i can life with the aggro and baf rules but ffs fix those Avernal Quasit`s, 3 times now peeps have come running past me with a trail of em only to have the whole room wiped out when they die.

O

old.Revz

Originally posted by old.Emma
i can life with the aggro and baf rules but ffs fix those Avernal Quasit`s, 3 times now peeps have come running past me with a trail of em only to have the whole room wiped out when they die.

Welcome to the wonderful world of trains :)

D

Danya

Choo Choo!!! :D

As for the items sick, some of the jewelry is pretty good stuff yeah, easily equal to some pretty rare drops pre-DF, and we get it all for easy to find seals, woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom