2 Men, 1 Clan.......... (needed)

W

wazmeister

Hi All

Me and my older brother play abit of BF, we obvisously enjoy it and love the war style him and me do togeather. We seemto work really well and take anything on.

Anyway its starting to go down hill now and BF publics are not giving us the excitement or challenge we seek. Thats why we are both looking for clans.
We have gave the public gaming style alot of time and now we want to join a creditential clan that can help mature our skills in to pure team work and excitement again.

My brother 23 is mainly a soldier.
I 20, am always a Medic.
I must state not the type who think we suck or OWN!!! because of scores, due to the fact someone could be -20 and still be the best player in a game, thats what we love about BF its not indivdual scores that make a good player its the team as a whole.

My objective like most medicsis to heal up the team, and concentrate on making them live longer than me... even if i have to sacrifice my self.
Anyway were basicly seeking a nice uk BF clan.

When I say clan I don't mean a few mates that play in a public togeather and call thier selfs a clan.
I mean hardball, dedicated clan that train and enter leagues (many at that) for competative play.

If u need 2 recruits, wanna mature us in a mans team work game and want 1 soldier and 1 medic then buzz me.

msn: askwarren@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks
Waz.

P.S we bought SW yet not tried it as I just broke my wrist and my bros waiting for me to be able to play.

T

Trancor

Originally posted by wazmeister
Hi All

I must state not the type who think we suck or OWN!!! because of scores, due to the fact someone could be -20 and still be the best player in a game , thats what we love about BF its not indivdual scores that make a good player its the team as a whole.

You only get minus for killing team mates and your own vehicles, a long way to go to be the best player. Possibly get banned too! ;)

C

Cdr

You can also get minus scores from killing yourself. Which could actually mean you're a good player. Someone calling for backup at a flag, and you commit suicide to go help etc :)

W

wazmeister

or ur a medic a teammate calls and u take urgent measures to get there.... too urgent.

lol

or to cap a flag to win only way is to take out 2 team mates to win....
think thats forgiveable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom