2 ideas... I'd appreciate you'r thoughts!

T

ThePure

ok.. first.. I'm slightly bothered that a failed crafting product takes as long time as a completed one.. I really think that a semi-capable crafter (not to mention a legendary one) would notice half way through if the sword/bow/gloves looked like shite.. now I'm not saying that they should cut it half.. but I'd like it at 70%-100% completed and random.. I think it's fair...

secondly.. and I know that Alb/excal will agree on this for one.. I think in the next patch where they make it incredibly hard to take relic keeps that it would be fair.. that they'd "reset" the relics so that each realm had it's own relics.. no more.. and no less.. (I'm so gonna get flamed by my own realm for this)

anyways.. these are just 2 random thoughts of mine.. you'r opinions are wellcome.. and if you'r from mid/excal.. I know.. I know.....

C

CliffyG

I always though that crafting should be easier for the higher level ones doing lower level items. E.g quicker craft time relative to distance between item level and your level and also changing the chance %of qua depending on craft level to item level.

Also LGM should have no chance of getting 94 - 96% qua.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by ThePure
ok.. first.. I'm slightly bothered that a failed crafting product takes as long time as a completed one.. I really think that a semi-capable crafter (not to mention a legendary one) would notice half way through if the sword/bow/gloves looked like shite.. now I'm not saying that they should cut it half.. but I'd like it at 70%-100% completed and random.. I think it's fair...

secondly.. and I know that Alb/excal will agree on this for one.. I think in the next patch where they make it incredibly hard to take relic keeps that it would be fair.. that they'd "reset" the relics so that each realm had it's own relics.. no more.. and no less.. (I'm so gonna get flamed by my own realm for this)

The crafting thing I agree with, this sort of time scale begs for ppl to use macros and other cheats (sometimes at 800+ i cant say I blame them!).

As for resetting the relics, I can remember you Albs taking the piss rotten when we said the same thing for the last few patches! Why not also suggest that relic raids at night are made impossible too, maybe Mythic will add the code to not let us hit relic keeps between 0000 and 1000, on the other hand, maybe not eh \o/

O

old.Spear

Should make it so relics can only be taken when there is a fixed percentage of the player population online.

So you can't take relics when there are 500 of one realm and only 50 of another online.

Should help with realm balance issues as well.

M

Mishy

Originally posted by Haedric Griffin
I always though that crafting should be easier for the higher level ones doing lower level items. E.g quicker craft time relative to distance between item level and your level and also changing the chance %of qua depending on craft level to item level.

Also LGM should have no chance of getting 94 - 96% qua.

Crafting grey con items already takes half the time it would normally take to craft.

and 1000+ crafters get chance to make 99's and 100's on any con item.

T

ThePure

Re: Re: 2 ideas... I'd appreciate you'r thoughts!

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

As for resetting the relics, I can remember you Albs taking the piss rotten when we said the same thing for the last few patches! Why not also suggest that relic raids at night are made impossible too, maybe Mythic will add the code to not let us hit relic keeps between 0000 and 1000, on the other hand, maybe not eh \o/

us albs??.. hun.. I'm a midgardian.. all they way through.. on Excal not to mention.. where we have all 3 str relics.. and I think STILL since ppl are so scared that the relics will never move that it would be fair to "reset" them.. ;)

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by Mishy
Crafting grey con items already takes half the time it would normally take to craft.

and 1000+ crafters get chance to make 99's and 100's on any con item.

I wasn't on about just greys and i know about the MP thing what i'm saying is they shouldnt be able to make 94 - 96% stuff when they are that good at crafting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom