2 FG Bridge Camp Bomb Squad this Friday 9th Feb

Zede

Part of the furniture
On HIB AVALON/LYONESSE ( or what ever its called now) Pointless with 1 fg as we all know :p, so 2 it is !

Druid = Zede
Druid
Chanter/Banshee
Chanter/Banshee
Animist
Bard
Warden

Druid
Druid
Chanter/Banshee
Chanter/Banshee
Animist
Bard
Warden

Obviously this list is subject to change depending on class availablility, and any worthy advice on the best set up for this type of thing :) Menta with ST & aoe spec would be nice instead of a pb/caoe class, but I know shit about that class so cannot comment on how effective one would be. Would say 4 animists be viable also ??

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Obviously this list is subject to change depending on class availablility

You don't need so much skill for camp in a bridge:m00:

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Signing upp with cleric... wich bridge shall I aim for?

;)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
....at first i thought it was a flame,about some gimps on a bridge,but u are actually organising a bridge farm......rly? how desperate are u ? and as if it wasnt easy enuf,u want 2fg's...lol

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Zede!

I thought this was a joke post tbh!

If you have 2 FGs in the zerg zone on avalon why not just run together.

Bridge camping is pretty terrible, and on avalon as soon as someone says theres 2 FGs hibs camping a bridge you'll get 60+ Bane Lords ontop of you and MoC PB'ers.

Just make a battlegroup set up the 2 groups and roam together, you'll make a shed load of rps!

Zede

Part of the furniture
can a mod please remove the trolling crap please

Zede

Part of the furniture
The 2 fg camps we( alliance grps) have done at bridges has ALWAYS yielded lots of RP.

Of course we have eventually died, but we had fun and killed quite a few before that happened.

If a mod could remove the shite from the likes of RS Phil, it would be mucho appreciated.

Im trying to get ppl to participate in a little event, not give and excuse for forum trolls to politely take the piss.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i wannel join!

not sure the druid will be equipped before 9th though, so don't count on it :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
The 2 fg camps we( alliance grps) have done at bridges has ALWAYS yielded lots of RP.

Of course we have eventually died, but we had fun and killed quite a few before that happened.

If a mod could remove the shite from the likes of RS Phil, it would be mucho appreciated.

Im trying to get ppl to participate in a little event, not give and excuse for forum trolls to politely take the piss.

I was having a laugh and a joke, and I don't think anyone's trolling. The bad attitude is only going one way here bud.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Due to an important meeting at the local chinese this friday, will be drinking tiger beer & munching su mai instead :/

Postponed until further notice !!!!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Due to an important meeting at the local chinese this friday, will be drinking tiger beer & munching su mai instead :/

Postponed until further notice !!!!

aka going shoppin wit his mom...... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom