2 FE raids this week , _ fast ones _

X

xfear

this saturday at 18 gmt and this sunday at 17 gmt

I dont have many focusteams, so if u want to book as focusteam, and farm points, and help, u are welcome ^^

for a little more info read here

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=97741

Ill make the same rules as always, GGs will get more points, 5+ for GG, 5+ for each voidie, 5+ for each animist, 5 + if u bring 2 pallinstone, or 2 catapult with iceballs

I can keep 1 _leftover_ for me if i want, and if there is a volunteer ( 2nd leader ) that will help me and stuff, he can keep other leftover

its a point system raid, only those items with the word " olcasgean" or " primal " will be lottoed without point system, like primal shard, that LW sword of 5.6 speed, or all Olcasgean final mob drops, there are many good items here

GGs can lotto for leftover , 1 leftover for GG, voidie or animist u brought, if u bring a GG iwth 1 voidie for example u can take 2 leftover for groupa, 1+1 = 2

I'm sure im missing many other rules and things, of older raids, but well, start booking XD

P

pyrana

BoN alliance grp will be there Saturday.

Mixed group:

Solaress - Enchantress
Aftermath - Enchanter
Pyrana - Champ
Avalancheg - Bard
Sandu - Warden
Stridez - Bard (the ONE)
Pretentious - Eld
Gofer - Eld

1 Voidy

R

raton

Ogro- - - - ->Warden
Insalud- - ->Druid
Aegd- - - - ->enchanter
Gomle- - - ->Ranger
Belothien- ->druid
Deadnala- ->Eldritch
Khaki- - - - ->Bard
Xantal- - - - >Druid

1 Voider - - -> "bonus"

T

Tyka

Jessica (put points on Axz)
Snaniige (teh tree)
Cyclodia (teh whiner)
Dons (teh wtd)
Joi (teh cuteypie)
Dosh (teh midget)
Bejeweled (teh animist)
Freudinnio (teh magnificient)

H

<Harle>

mixed group:

Alazu
Eolus
Flub
Hayc
Garnakt
Shazzana
Poweranimal
Zarach

B

Bellona

Anyone wanna take my ranger with them in group..? only for the exp :)

H

horank@thebaron

ur group

animist/ horlely
animist/ shroomer
eldr/ enlighter(void)
eldr/ engessa(void)
druid/ noctis
bard/ aphexis
bard/ zanato
ench/ scipioo

S

Shangrila

cailiem (chanter)
trent (bard)
evolic (hero)
gilgalad (ranger)
narrisches (animist)
josua (druid)
kevlin (BM)
cluricaun (menta)

A

Auriel

Excellent raid :)

BUT!! It would be nice if when people want to lotto for something that has passed by, it didn't get given away as a leftover like happened today :eek:

Eg - I was interested in a druid belt (for my druid Belothien, who I was playing) but more so in a small shield... the belt went by first without takers and then the shield came up and lots went for it. So I let it go by to go back for the belt.

But it was given away as a leftover despite repeated pm's and replies from Xfear saying I could lotto for it like a nomally item :( I was under the impression 'leftovers' were given after everyone has been satisfied with their normal lotto roll :(

Yes I'm a little bitter, even though I understand Xfear has a very challenging time keeping 99% of people happy :D

All that should happen is that if someone pm's saying they're interested in an item that has passed by, then at the end it is called out again to give that one person a second chance, and anyone else who had been holding back their go... BEFORE the leftover give away :eek:

P

pyrana

Sunday's Group:

Mixed

Solaress - Enchantress
Avalancheg - Bard
Aftermath - Enchanter
Kheodon - Blademaster
Bluelinden - Menta
Odeath - Enchanter
Pyrana - Champ
Ihelpu - Warden

E

Eolus

GG for sunday FE raid

Eolus
Trent
Derszu
Forrest
Corele
Josua
Sanzi
voth

Note, voth is unguilded, :/

A

Asq

Originally posted by Auriel

even though I understand Xfear has a very challenging time keeping 99% of people happy :D

I'm getting more and more impressed by the time and effort Xfear is putting into these raids. Awesome X! :)

E

enli

Originally posted by Auriel

BUT!! It would be nice if when people want to lotto for something that has passed by, it didn't get given away as a leftover like happened today :eek:

Eg - I was interested in a druid belt (for my druid Belothien, who I was playing) but more so in a small shield... the belt went by first without takers and then the shield came up and lots went for it. So I let it go by to go back for the belt.

But it was given away as a leftover despite repeated pm's and replies from Xfear saying I could lotto for it like a nomally item :( I was under the impression 'leftovers' were given after everyone has been satisfied with their normal lotto roll :(

Yes I'm a little bitter, even though I understand Xfear has a very challenging time keeping 99% of people happy :D

All that should happen is that if someone pm's saying they're interested in an item that has passed by, then at the end it is called out again to give that one person a second chance, and anyone else who had been holding back their go... BEFORE the leftover give away :eek:

seems reasonable but if he does it for all items it would be a terrible mess, and he's doing already a lot of work :/

Also a call to all first timers and GM's, if u or one of your members is going for the first time on galla, plz READ THE RULES ON THE LOTTO
i'm getting F*****G tired of explaining it on every raid
also pretty sick of First timers yelling pm'ing etc because they arent rewarded for hours of raiding... 70+ people, not all are getting something
look at me, i'm gonna get to 500pts before my robe drops :)

for the rest the raids this weekend were very good, not much afk people(altho i attract afk-groupies on bad moments)
all went fast and without many mistakes (xcept gsc 2x but the zerg prevailed)

also fun to see a game-master show up on the raids, cailiem has finally found a boyfriend !!!

Users who are viewing this thread