2 Fast 2 Furious

W

Whoodoo_RD

Being a major fan of the first one, Fast and Furious, I was wondering whos seen the second one (minus Vin Deisel - shame on them), and whether it plays up to the original?

From the trailer I think it might, seems to have a few hundred more tasty motors in it too :)

M

mirieth

It strikes me as a feature length Top Gear... but still, if that's your thing :).

M

Munkey-

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Jeremy Clarkson on a spyder

mmmmmmm

O

old.tRoG

Haven't seen it, but I imagine that 99.99% of the budget and time will be in the cars, with a storyline that brings a new level to the world crap.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that.

*Makes Brooooooom noises while pretending to own an Aston Martin*

T

Teh Krypt

I got it a month ago on dvd rip0rz aint seen it yet tho :p

C

Cyradix

Storyline?

There is no storyline in the movie, just some dialogue to paste the car/babe scenes together....

O

old.tRoG

There better be high impact crashes.....

Rrrrrr.....

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by mirieth
It strikes me as a feature length Top Gear... but still, if that's your thing :).
it can never be as funny as top gear

M

Munkey-

Trailer looks decent. Even if it has led to a major increase in the number of people attaching blue LED's in the attempt to be a boy racer.

Dont they know their volvo cant go above 40 before their feet get tired?

E

Ekydus

Well TBH I thought the 1st one was a bit crap. But most of my friends enjoyed it and when they saw the trailer for it at the cinema they thought it looked great.

Good for them.

B

Brynn

I went to see it, thought it was pretty good. But i like cars and no im not a boy racer...i just dont have any money :p And i dont drive a Nova...i drive a nissan micra...I just tell people i drive a car made by the same company who do skylines.

But yea film pretty cool, some nice car scenes, very nice cars, pretty fit birds. There is also a jet-ski moment so girls in bikni's aint a bad thing. So i would advise ya to go see it.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Brynn
I went to see it, thought it was pretty good. But i like cars and no im not a boy racer...i just dont have any money :p And i dont drive a Nova...i drive a nissan micra...I just tell people i drive a car made by the same company who do skylines.

But yea film pretty cool, some nice car scenes, very nice cars, pretty fit birds. There is also a jet-ski moment so girls in bikni's aint a bad thing. So i would advise ya to go see it.

This is a pretty good description of the plotline yeah ;)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.tRoG
THE STIG!

Stig of the dump?

I read this book in school, about a caveman (boy?) who lived in a dump or something? :eek7: can't remember much about it.

G

greenfingers

2 Fast 2 Furious is the BOMB!

more wicked cars, better action, but maybe a bit overrated stunts!!! ( bridge scene o_0 )

I would say, compared to the first movie, 2 Fast 2 Furious is like a billion times better :D

Like 10 times more cars, more details ... and a understandable theme...

I know Im gonna buy the movie, when it hits the stores... and Im downloading it now ;)

M

mirieth

:puke:

So it is a feature length Top Gear (with women).

*Boos!*

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Stig of the dump?

I read this book in school, about a caveman (boy?) who lived in a dump or something? :eek7: can't remember much about it.

It's about a boy (Barney, I think) who meets a caveman, which lives in the local skip/dump, in a small hut thing made out of the locals' rubbish. The two get on very well, and have a jolly old time collecting firewood, and improving Stig's hut. Blah blah blah blah. By Clive King. Was recently made into a BBC drama series thing. (Yes, I do enjoy children's books :))

... But I was talking about the stig from top gear. He drives the vroom-vrooms around the race track. And likes easy-listening music.

-Whew, that post was almost informative. Now I know what it feels like to be Jonty :)

O

old.tRoG

It wasn't that long ago!

Oh, damnit, I sound like my mother, talking about her 21st birthday :(.

K

kr0n

Eyecandy movie,
if one likes to hand out your brains for the butler to put them on a dryer, you got a nice one and half hour ahead of you, otherwise, spend 'em on toxic waste or something else more usefull.

Y

-yoda-

i watched the 1st one , thought it was ok ,,,

am i looking forward to #2 ? nah , i will watch it but it isnt high on my (to see list) ,, it will just prolly be car chases smart car top looking totty and a crapp storyline with even worse acting :( ,,, needs more than the go fasterstripes and fluffy dice to make me keen to watch it ...

bring on terminator 3 ¬!!!!!!!!!

C

cHodAX

Seen it, better than the original for action and much better than the reviewers have claimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom