2 Albion Chars in the top 50 on Camlann...

S

Stormm

Sort of says something about Albion don't it that many have been saying for a while...

saying nothing more, we've had the argument a million times but just thought it was interesting :D

edit (lwrp btw)

N

)nick(

Well I think the only char albion has that are decent for pvp are the infil, scout, cleric (with decent smite) and the air theurgist. All other classes have a lot better counterparts in the other realms.

Ofcourse 9/10 in the top 50 are NP and they're from midgard.

B

bewal

Or mayby everyone has read too much barrysworld and gotten disencouraged by the critisism on albs? You'd think that affects peeps who want to roll something in new server.

O

old.Lianuchta

27 Blademaster, 1047 Enchanters. Says something as well i think ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta

Yupp.
27 people with a sense for individuality.
1047 sad bastards with a need to pwnz0r to make up for what they lack out of game :p

Inqy gonna kill me now :D

N

)nick(

And I guess your avatar is a picture of you, if so I'd say you've taken individuality a step to far. Or are you mocking someone elses individuality?

<edit: Yes, that is a trick question>

H

hotrat

Things will soon change in the rp tables as more people ding 50 and begin to focus on PvP rather than PvM. So annoying i had to work this week and as such have fallen behind in level's :(

Damn Xanatea being top, i would have killed him last night as well if he didn't have Cougar and Regent adds :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yus... and a good part of them Light Chanters. Thought they suck so bad, eh?:p

I think I'll put my main on ice for awhile. :(

And I agree with Pixie's post... thumbs up to all them players who rolled a supposed 'gimp' class on Camlann.

B

ButaneBob

culeio!!!

are chanters good then? what do they chant?

was gonna role an eldritch cos of oober nookes but maybe ill go chanter if their that good

:)

bob

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by Stormm
Sort of says something about Albion don't it that many have been saying for a while...

saying nothing more, we've had the argument a million times but just thought it was interesting :D

edit (lwrp btw)

Great statistics there.....picking the top rp earners from 1 server when it's only open for 2 weeks indeed says it all....??:rolleyes:

When you take the top 50 of some other servers you get sort of other results tho:

Prydwen: 17 Albs, 21 Mids, 12 Hibs
Excalibur: 18 Albs, 15 Mids, 17 Hibs

Anyway, those figures aren't representative to base a conclusion like yours out of at all.

I wish some people would cut the whining when they've been phwned!

:eek6:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: Re: 2 Albion Chars in the top 50 on Camlann...

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega

phwned!

It's "pwned" ffs omg lolol^^
Learn to fuck up your spelling properly.

G

Gabrial

Re: Re: Re: 2 Albion Chars in the top 50 on Camlann...

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

It's "pwned" ffs omg lolol^^
Learn to fuck up your spelling properly.

What the hell does this mean anyway?

S

Stormm

Re: Re: 2 Albion Chars in the top 50 on Camlann...

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega

Great statistics there.....picking the top rp earners from 1 server when it's only open for 2 weeks indeed says it all....??:rolleyes:

When you take the top 50 of some other servers you get sort of other results tho:

Prydwen: 17 Albs, 21 Mids, 12 Hibs
Excalibur: 18 Albs, 15 Mids, 17 Hibs

Anyway, those figures aren't representative to base a conclusion like yours out of at all.

I wish some people would cut the whining when they've been phwned!

:eek6:

yes 1 server where most ppl have played a char(s) to 50, rvr'd and learnt from that.

tbh i don't give a fluck, i enjoy my chars and playing alb...

just some interesting figures - ppl can draw they're own conclusions.

- i wish ppl would stop whining about ppl whining! - :m00:

O

old.Demerzel

what that statistic dont show is that 99% of all chanters on camlann is faggots who like to hide the stick.. thats why they are doing in the bushes while they camp :p

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by -nicolas-
And I guess your avatar is a picture of you, if so I'd say you've taken individuality a step to far. Or are you mocking someone elses individuality?

<edit: Yes, that is a trick question>

Hate to dissapoint you, but it isn't me.
It is someone who dare to walk his own way, despite what people (like you) obviously think about him.
He has my respect for that and I am not mocking him.
You interpreting me having him as an avatar as mocking is another thing. That more goes to show your attitude than mine, since you only assumed that because he is not like everyone else.
Had I had a picture of the Playmate of the Year as an avatar, had you then assumed I was mocking her?
Probably not.
Now crawl back into your hole.

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Re: 2 Albion Chars in the top 50 on Camlann...

Originally posted by Stormm

yes 1 server where most ppl have played a char(s) to 50, rvr'd and learnt from that.

tbh i don't give a fluck, i enjoy my chars and playing alb...

just some interesting figures - ppl can draw they're own conclusions.

- i wish ppl would stop whining about ppl whining! - :m00:

this statistic tells us that the perceived most powerful characters are not in albion :)

note the important word

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Hate to dissapoint you, but it isn't me.
It is someone who dare to walk his own way, despite what people (like you) obviously think about him.
He has my respect for that and I am not mocking him.
You interpreting me having him as an avatar as mocking is another thing. That more goes to show your attitude than mine, since you only assumed that because he is not like everyone else.
Had I had a picture of the Playmate of the Year as an avatar, had you then assumed I was mocking her?
Probably not.
Now crawl back into your hole.

You tell him, Pixie! :clap:

N

Novamir

damn the barrysworld hardcore offtopic crew are uptight!

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Novamir
damn the barrysworld hardcore offtopic crew are uptight!

w00t! we r teh kreW!!11 r0x0r!!11

That the kind of answers you prefer?
Pleased to be of service, now /stick -nicolas-

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am surprised he managed to put a whole sentence together...

Wonder when Novamir manages to post more than two words.

moprons!1111^^

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
And I agree with Pixie's post... thumbs up to all them players who rolled a supposed 'gimp' class on Camlann.

Mwahaha.... can't beat my slam/crush merc for gimp :>

R

reverand

lol enchanters everywhere , kind of like strange all these guys and girl midgets , running like the wind pass me , shame the game has come to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom