2 accounts problems. Any solutions?

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all:

Since this last patch, the most of the ppl that I know is having lots of LDs, lag and other problems when they log their second account.

I saw in some forums|webs the command /clientsleep background, but... seems to make nothing.

I know that Mithyc|Goa don't want BBs in DAoC but... this don't seem too logic since they win lots of cash with the BB accounts.

Can this be a thing made to avoid the BBs? Is there any solution? Simply the EU servers are so bad?

I didn't read nothing really bad about French|German servers tbh. Searching for msg about USA servers I can't find nothing really bad neither.

What do you think about this?

Thanks and good luck.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
I can run 2 accs without any problems, but i do go ld on 1 acc more often since they implemented .69

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
There is a confirmed bug with dual logging in 1.69 the command you talk about is implemented in 1.70 and make your background window not being renderd.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
what i do is ctrl+_alt+del and set the priority of both game.dlls to low that way both get an equal share of cpu and theres no problems

my spec is Athlon 3ghz
2gb ddr
ti 4800

and it runs fine like that

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Athlon XP 2800
1.5Gb 333Mhz DDR
Radeon 9800

mine doesnt work with it on low priotiry oen account always lds after a certain time, i also tried the registry tweak still unplayable. Given up trying and am just waiting on 1.70 now

Kaegon

Fledgling Freddie
if you alt tab every now and then and move the bb he wont go ld.

Marc

FH is my second home
Kaegon said:
if you alt tab every now and then and move the bb he wont go ld.

Exactly what ive found. If you switch to the bb account for a couple of seconds every few minutes you will be fine. If you are PLing you will have to move both accounts independently when you are roaming as you cant just /stick.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
It's a problem in 1.69 with Windows 2000, dual-logging works fine in Windows XP.

It will be fixed in next patch with the /clientsleep command.

afaik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom