2 accounts on same pc

E

Elomiem

well,with daox it doesnt work and daocwin isnt upgraded to 1.60,and my friend only has 1 account with SI on it and once with classic,any tips to get it to work ?i can't help him as ive tried whats supposed to work (daox) but nope..

C

Cloak_

erm,, i just alt-tab and start 2nd game engine up :x

O

old.Niljindil

I havent gotten it to work with one si and one classic either :(

E

Elomiem

Originally posted by Cloak_
erm,, i just alt-tab and start 2nd game engine up :x

well,u can't do that with one SI account and 1 classic..classic one u can't alt-tab out of and SI one sais u can't multi task classic one..

M

mars

hmm thought daocwin didnt need to be upgraded after patches etc.. think it works, but only 2 tho, 3 doesnt work ive heard

E

Elomiem

well,i can't get my daocwin to work,u got a hp with working vers ?

W

Wot-do

didnt work for me either daoc.win, but i had a friend send me their user.dat file then it worked.

B

bishibosh

I got the camelot is already running message, so copied entire folder and ran from new one, and it still said cam is already running. I guess its just one of those things that seems to not work for the simple reason that it doesnt feel like it?

V

vintervargen

they did some built-in shit so if ppl wanted to have their buffbot on same pc they were forced to buy 2 copys of SI, there is some hack/crack whatever to fix it now tho i think.

F

Freppe^^

yeah i got a program shit that works. but u gotta run both clients on classic.

J

Jimmeh

i use 2 accounts on 1 pc.

to do this i copyed the SI shortcut to "copy of SI" then i open 1 log in, open the 2nd a log in and i have both in windowed mode. then i can just switch between which is infront and therefor being played at that time. both are running on SI, neither is running on classic

E

Elomiem

well,thx folks,i will try the link when i get back homw (in hong kong atm).well,i know that u can run 2 + clients with SI on both if u have 2 SI keys,thats not my prob,i just need some way to run 1 SI and 1 classic..well,i think i have some way now..:p

Users who are viewing this thread