2.2mb patch

Gamah

Banned
Anyone know what this does/changes or was it just some serverside hotfixes?

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Was fixes for an exploit according to Req..

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=43464

and..

Requiel said:
It fixed some exploits.
Sometimes we update code and it's not really anything that you as players will notice in gameplay so it's not particularly worth explaining it as, unless you work with the game code, the explanation will be meaningless.

Of course if you do work with the game code then you'd know what the fix was for anyway...

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Once again the GM's tell us this and nothing on the official site...Im really amazed with the lack of any, even uninteresting, info on the official site compared to Camelot Herald...they got updates on all sort of things at least once a day and info on all fixes.

And dont come with "they got a bigger player-base" or "they got more employees"...we pay for the product as well and we are 5000 online currently at 3 am in the morning and all of those pay for this game so hire a bigger staff if you cant handle it.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Marcus75 said:
Once again the GM's tell us this and nothing on the official site...Im really amazed with the lack of any, even uninteresting, info on the official site compared to Camelot Herald...they got updates on all sort of things at least once a day and info on all fixes.

And dont come with "they got a bigger player-base" or "they got more employees"...we pay for the product as well and we are 5000 online currently at 3 am in the morning and all of those pay for this game so hire a bigger staff if you cant handle it.
If it's something that affects normal gameplay we mention it. If you look at the news page for the last couple of weeks you'll see quite a few items about fixes we've run.
Mythic change their live code fairly regularly, as they hotfix issues with the current patch. We don't do that because those hotfixes will be included with the patch that goes live on our servers. It's not a conspiracy to keep you in the dark about what's going on, it's just that we don't need to fix things as often as Mythic do so there are less things we need to tell you about.
In this case, the fix doesn't affect your normal gameplay. You won't notice any difference to any area of the game. We could post up some explanations which, if you're unfamiliar with the game code or databases would be utterly meaningless so it seems a little pointless to post news that only Goa or Mythic employees would understand or benefit from.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Id still think we deserve to know why its updated, hard core info or not, some ppl want it, im sure on that, some ppl besides the GMs. Dostn seem we get the same info in regular, with all these small fixes we dont know whats happening, and just the new roll of honor is missing evrything we se on camelot herald. We pay the same!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They've had a few problems with gigglebox not meshing correctly with the laughtershaft, so they tweaked the s******trigger ad everything should be fine.

Lol that word is s n i g g e r t r i g g e r, I can see the problem.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
They've had a few problems with gigglebox not meshing correctly with the laughtershaft, so they tweaked the s******trigger ad everything should be fine.

Lol that word is s n i g g e r t r i g g e r, I can see the problem.

Really? I heard it was the quantium Xenophobic super-micron ostricisers coupled to the warp matrix which was threatening to engulf all of reality in a lemon pie. :eek7:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I don't see a problem with it to be honest, if it doesn't effect us(major changes), why mention.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Really? I heard it was the quantium Xenophobic super-micron ostricisers coupled to the warp matrix which was threatening to engulf all of reality in a lemon pie.
Mmmmmmm... Lemon pie...

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Really? I heard it was the quantium Xenophobic super-micron ostricisers coupled to the warp matrix which was threatening to engulf all of reality in a lemon pie. :eek7:

its a problem in the flux rate of the transperambulation of cosmic pseudo anti-matter tbh

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
they got updates on all sort of things at least once a day and info on all fixes.

simply because Catacomb is buggy as hell.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Wouldn't mind a "small patch on the patcher tonight to fix some things" just so we know it's not haxxors breaking our machines...

but I don't really need to know that they reversed the phase inducers and recharged the dilithium crystals.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
For GoA to put on main site

Small Fix 2.2m/b

Next time you log in, you will download a small patch (2.2megs). We've had a few problems with gigglebox laughtershaft, so they tweaked the snigertrigger and with it the quantium Xenophobic super-micron ostricisers coupled to the warp matrix problem in the flux rate of the transperambulation of cosmic pseudo anti-matte discombobulator which was threatening to engulf all of reality in a lemon pie.
Just had to keep the lemon pie, was to good to lose. :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Only that 1% like you really care of the bi-polar molecular disruptor anti matter containment restrictors phased coupling on the starboard necell has gone into spasmadic convulsions after experiencing a fluctuation in the space-time cereal bowl, instead of hearing "its broke, we fix it good".
Get ya own material!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom