2.0 is live...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and the twink rifters are not pleased :)

apparently there's a nonvissible passive buff going on when your in your homeland that makes hitting you extremely hard.

sucks for the few ppl that rifted that weren't twinks but generally i'm finding it pleasant to be able to do my quests without having to worry about overgeared twinks killing me every 5 minutes...

amusing to read the forum to when said twinks try to explain why they rift in full lvl 30/40 +10 AP gear. :)

something along the lines of "i must twink or lvl 50 pve scrubs come and kill me"... >.<

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
nice might be tempted to go back and have a little go again :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
playing on the right server and realm to. elyos pretty much own spatalos :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yes, i was referring to your characters :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
whats new since 4 months ago or so? ;P i was waiting on the patch before this one as it ws driving me crazy, did FT 100 times and no drops;P
so took the gear off my ranger and gave it to my SM. Not sure i cba coming back bbut is it any fun?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
drops is fixed, as far as i know.

patch notes if you haven't read it yet.

Aion

- English -

Resident Freddy
some nice changes but something still not giving me a kick to pay to play again. I just have to thnk about how bad the pvp was from what ive seen in the abyss and it makes it seem all pointless ;) i did have fun in the times though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, depending on your level u can get some interesting fights in lower abyss if your under level 35, above and u probably won't find many fights worth the effort unless they are twinks.

tho most twinks cant take the heat in the abyss so they just don't go there at all, they want "pvp", not pvp....

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
So those who are playing since 2.0, has it changed the game for the better? Got a lvl 37 char and could be tempted to return with the new dungeons etc.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i cancelled my account yesterday.

got an email from their customer support that said i'd been banned for 3 days for RMT trading when i have done nothing of the sort.

i got 2 million kinah from the legion leader when i joined that and that's it.

so either he/she were a real money trader or the GM's just looked at the amount and decided i must have bought it...

its nice to see that they actually try to battle RMT but i wish they checked better :/

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I've read a lot about it - it'll be the fact you recieved the cash, they will auto ban and get you to prove your innocences - shit i know and a lot of people complain about it - how's the game apart from that?

eksdee

FH is my second home
my account also got banned after i quit.

long story short: there was a very well known player on the opposite faction who was RMTing a LOT and also buying accounts for other players so they would join his guild and play with him. i reported him, he got banned. he bought a new account, i reported him again and he got banned again.

after i quit, i got an e-mail about 2 weeks later saying my account had been banned for account trading. upon doing a little research, i found someone had listed my account for sale on a few different web-sites, then i presume reported and linked the pages to the aion support. after this, they simply banned my account without even investigating it seemingly - you'd think having only my ip (i'd never even connected from anywhere but this house and this pc) having connected to the game would be proof enough that the account hadn't been sold, but no, they'd rather lose a customer (forever, no fucking way i'll play an ncsoft game again) than actually spend 5 mins checking logs to prove my innocence.

their support is a farce, i know personally of two other people who got banned for completely farsical/made-up reasons and were then refused any type of correspondence with the ncsoft support.

edit; also the whole kinah thing is a joke - i got sent 10mil kinah and a bunch of yellow items when i started the game on my cleric from a friend, i never got banned for that. yet you get banned for receiving 2mil kinah? absolutely horrendous. who the hell would buy 2mil anyway?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Come to think about it, a month after I quit and didnt reactivate i got several emails from NCsoft saying my account had been suspsended (even tho it wasnt active) and i would have to contact them to unlock it. At the time I assumed it was some fraud scam thing, but how would they get my personal email? Anyway I just ignored it as I couldnt be bothered playing, so I wouldnt be suprised if my account is blocked anyway.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gah that sucks eksdee :( guess i'll give it a miss then.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
part from the non existent rifting the game haven't changed that much anyway.

the minor changes to the game as a whole that has been made really isn't making the game any more or less fun.

2.0 is a lvl 50+ expansion primarily and not much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom