1st at work

H

Hargh

Bagsy 1st in! Anyone else at work? What time do you start?

M

mirieth

I'll be at school in about 20 minutes.

This sucks, I'm on holiday damnit and I have to go in for an induction day to the 6th Form of the school I have attended for 5 years! :(

There's just no justice in the world, is there?

H

heilel

I start at 7am, so I'm usually the first in.

H

Hargh

on holiday in july? what what what? i had to go back to school after my gcses! pah! holidays were like the 22nd july thry 1st week sept 6 weeks every year.
kids these days grumble grumble grumble

:D

T

Tilda

Originally posted by mirieth
I'll be at school in about 20 minutes.

This sucks, I'm on holiday damnit and I have to go in for an induction day to the 6th Form of the school I have attended for 5 years! :(

There's just no justice in the world, is there?

Oo, my schools doing induction days for the 6th form, do i know you? :x

J

Jonaldo

I'm out of work atm :mad: so will be in work in a couple of months or something probably :eek7:

W

Whoodoo_RD

In my IT dept im last in (cant get out of bed) and first out the door at 4pm :)

H

Hargh

U bugger. I am 6:30-4 grrr

I was born and brought up in kent.....

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Tilda
Oo, my schools doing induction days for the 6th form, do i know you? :x

Alcester Grammar School? o_O

O

old.TeaSpoon

Hehe, its funny watching all you year elevens walking around with your long hair and big trousers and chains complaining about being in school :D

M

mirieth

Stereotype, for your information. I don't wear stupid baggy trousers and I don't have an idiotic wallet chain. I also don't usually complain about school, but after being under more stress than I can remember being in all my life (granted it may not compare to what adults have to cope with) it's not nice to have to go back when you have better things to do.

No offense intended by this, but it really is unfair to categorise people into one big group. I know a lot of 16 year olds are the skateboarding, baggy-trousered, kerrang-reading annoyances but I certainly am not, so not all year 11s are like that, no.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Hehe, its funny watching all you year elevens walking around with your long hair and big trousers and chains complaining about being in school :D

oh get a clue.

im not 11 (lol)
i have short hair
i dont wear that baggy trousers just lose fitting.
and i certainly dont have a chain.
I also generally enjoy school.

Tilda

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Tilda
oh get a clue.

im not 11 (lol)
i have short hair
i dont wear that baggy trousers just lose fitting.
and i certainly dont have a chain.
I also generally enjoy school.

Tilda

I was actually joking, I know alot of the year below, and they are alright. Although around my way, alot of them have adopted the aformentioned attire and matching "me>attitude".

So what subjects you choosing for year twelve then? ;)

M

Munkey-

apparent "sk8er b0is" in our school are the year 7/8's. Our year is full of wannabe rappers/wannabe americans.

Sucks really. At least all the retards are going and we're getting some new blo.....i mean new students

*cough*

:m00:

O

old.TeaSpoon

We seem to have a serrious war of the jocks and jock girls, jitters and their girls, and the drum and base lot.

Then there's me ;)

M

Munkey-

you fit into your own category?

I say

No more fatty foods and at least 20 minutes of excercise a day young man!

M

mirieth

Jitters? Wha-?

Last year the whole year was basically split between people who were into sport and people who were into music :p.

G

gengi

God I feel old reading this post

Later

Gengee

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Munkey-
you fit into your own category?

I say

No more fatty foods and at least 20 minutes of excercise a day young man!

Nah, I'm a split between a jitter and a missfit. Tend to be on the outer rings with all the social groups except the drum and bass lot. My main group of friends are mostly musicians, for example my central friend group is the school steel band :)

O

old.tRoG

Well, slap me senseless, that is the stupidest peice of crap I have ever heard. :eek7:

"I'm a jitter-jock with a side of gundag in me, so I get on with the steelies, bigtops, and rentchos."

*Hippie voice*

Break down the divides, man.

E

Ekydus

Tilda he said year eleven not eleven years old.

The induction day thing; that may be because the school board told them to do it on a same day, k?

As for all you... just how old are you. :\ Talking about kids in your school and stuff. College is the modern day thing guys! Get with the times!

E

eynar

I start work between 8 and 10 o'clock (we're free to start anytime between those hours) and I leave work between 16:30 and 18:30 then.

G

gengi

I think I win this one, on any given day I am at work I start at midnight and finish at midday. So for 28 days I am first at work :) then for 28 days I don't. So I am only half winning.

Later

O

old.Darkan

Was at work at 8am, I open the place up, so yup first here......

Been out of a school for 3 years now, univeristy ain't a whole lot better though ;)

Wear loose fitting clothing, love my D&B + hip hop (not US stuff, it's mostly wank)

RootsManuvafortehwin!!!111one1

N

Nichneven

Question: what's a jitter?

Is that britspeak? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom