19/9 RVR raid bg on zorbas 17:30 uk

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
19/9 RVR raid bg on zorbas 19:30 uk

hi peeps will be rvr raid tonight - have rams - join grps using /bg groups and we going for a fun raid.
try the bg to be together.

ty

George

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Your fav friar will be there with her boobieguard ::wij:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night Albion did not succeed the campaign.

Goal:
21 keeps
84 towers
6 relics
Better luck tonight.

Farming of mids at Svasud and Vindsaul Faste after you have killed the lvl 100guards, trying to zone into Mid main lands.

likewise for hib portal keeps etc.

Actually i like it when you have such raids, only problem we have is that there are not enough stupid midgardians in the frontier to kick your ass anymore, so have fun with our guards.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont forget to take guard missions beforehand!

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Well finished raid.

But i must say i am really disapointed in you. You were very slow, taking relic around midnight, and glenlock at 0200, when you were about 5 to 1, it has really gone down hill for the albion fighters, when they do things that slow.

Well now you have done your practice, i assume you will take the rest of the keeps in Mid and move on to hib, remember guard missions, so you get some rps for doing it.

But show us some more initiative and speed in your attacks, you can do better than spend 5-6 hrs on such a little task.

might be watching you or playing warhammer Beta for a while, or just maybe watch the telly, for on this cluster there is little to do in rvr at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom