+18 Acuity in Zoarkat Bracer

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
I`m not getting +18 empathy with my druid when i equip this bracer, my empathy is no capped so no clue what happens, any idea?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
This is a slightly weird artifact. Its the only one Ive seen that actually has no stats at lvl 0.

If you look at the lvl0 stats it shows Acuity: 18 (Level requirement: 1). And when you get it to level 1 the bonus starts to work. As usual VoS shows the bonuses wrongly (acuity being listed as lvl 0)

At least it did for me ;)

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the answer, mine still lvl 0 since hib fins list keepers preffer foper out of the group + leecher instead me (50 active druid with fop= foper+leecher in same char ^^).

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
I once e-mailed the guy from VoS to move Acuity to level 1 as that's the actual requirement, but it hasn't happened yet :(

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Thanks for the answer, mine still lvl 0 since hib fins list keepers preffer foper out of the group + leecher instead me (50 active druid with fop= foper+leecher in same char ^^).

I'll be happy to be ur leecher tbh =)

gimme a PM on one of my chars (íf I'm online) when ur about to get in :p

joking ofc

smolf

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
think fop leeches xp? :)

well it still leeches xp when ur out of the group ... donno if it even does when u are in the group

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
smolf said:
well it still leeches xp when ur out of the group ... donno if it even does when u are in the group

This could help him leech some xp outside of group. Don't know how much it gives :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Ilienwyn said:
This could help him leech some xp outside of group. Don't know how much it gives :)
fuck all, about 10% of the exp youd have got for being in the group if i remember correctly.

So an average kill at level 50 in a group you might get 50 million, out of group with fop you might get 5 or so, but thats all guess work from the PLing iv done with a low level caster+fop - Also if the leech is grey to the fopper then the leech gets no exp at all. But if its green it will leecha small amount but the leech will get the majority of the exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom