16 blocks

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just got this on DVD, can't remember it doing very well at the cinema, but it should have.

Willis is on form, Mos Def can act, and its is really well made. Go watch it.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I thought it was one of the worst films of the year. The black guy was uber annoying and I just didn't care if he got shot up the anus. I thought it was boring but I guess it will be if you don't care about the main guy killed.

3/10.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
I thought it was one of the worst films of the year. The black guy was uber annoying and I just didn't care if he got shot up the anus. I thought it was boring but I guess it will be if you don't care about the main guy killed.

3/10.

The black guy was annoying to be honest but I still enoyed the film.

7/10 for me.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i enjoyed it too, sorta similar to running scared

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm, I'll check it out the weekend then. Was kinda wondering how it was.
Is it something similar to Assault on Precinct 13? (only outside (and original was better)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
was slightly better than the average shit pumped out of hollywood over the last few years, slightly.

5/10

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Watched it last night and thought it was crap.

I thought it was a splice of 2 older films. Do you remember the Clint Eastwood film The Gauntlet? ... and in the other film, I can't remember the name, the ending was almost identical except:
the corrupt policemans confession was broadcast over the police radio, instead of being recorded.

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom