16.8 Dps

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
How's that supposed to work? We got clambed dps at 16.2 at 50, raises at 16.5 at rr5. What good can a 16.8 DPS weapon that cons orange can do? Any ideas? Is it worth having?

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
We got a 1hand piercer in darkspire fg instance once that delved 16.8 dps. It cons orange to lvl 50 and if you delve it, it only gives 16.5 dps at rr5.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
omg, if mythic even for a second think about razing the level cap higher than 50....

fs

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon it's a good idea to email mythic about it, maybe you'll get into the grabbag. :)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
ages agao, back when SI came out i was in a group doing ogres might and we got an 18.9 dps staff.. conned very purp to a 50 :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Had weapons before in game with higher DPS but they are again useless, due to the clamp.

Its probably a bug, send to mythic :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
There is the weapon ...

I don't think it's a bug as it's a named item.

weapon.JPG

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what are the stats on it? the utillity maybe higher than normal.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
[Malevolent Darkspire Dirk]: dirk 16.8 DPS 2.7 speed 100% qual 100% con (Thrust) (Offhand). Bonuses: 4 Celtic Dual, 18 Dexterity, 18 Quickness, 6 Dexterity cap, 6 Quickness cap, dmg-over-time Damage per tick: 64 (Proc) (Level 49) Tradeable.

From the final DS mob if I remember right

Bellona

Banned
I will say its because it will degrade faster than a 16.5dps weapon, so its just to have it worn down faster.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Known bug by mythic will fix all the bugged Instanced items in a near future for what I heard.

:)

Guild told me about some 52.5 dps weapon that used to drop in midgard :D

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Another bugged DS item is the nightshade Blade, it says it has an offensive procc, but also charges, so it can only procc 10 times untill you have to recharge it, ive never seen anything like this, and also its 16.0 dps.

http://tinypic.com/9qvgg3.jpg

when it reaches 0 charges it doesnt procc anymore :<.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there a chance that these can work with Warlord ml that rise lvl for dmg caclulations? Just a thought.

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
these 16.8 dps weaps drops alot of Knightsguard Valen inside Dark Spire. alot of the weaps in there has bugged DPS, I hope they fix it.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Elahim said:
these 16.8 dps weaps drops alot of Knightsguard Valen inside Dark Spire. alot of the weaps in there has bugged DPS, I hope they fix it.

Doesnt really matter tho does it. All cahracters have a DPS cap at 16.5 anyway. DS weapons in general arent that good anyway they are all way to fast..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
DS weapons in general arent that good anyway they are all way to fast..

Agree, I only need the druid one for the buff bonus (wouldn't make sense in a toa template at all)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Oi Gear, you still playing excal then or what? :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
from sig.

Wanting 1.76 for cheap respec!

<Cough> 'cheap', 2p at level 50 for your first SINGLE line repsec. Price dramatically increasing after that .

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
Oi Gear, you still playing excal then or what? :p

Not really. Loggen on a couple of times but I won't think it will happen again. I'm having a lot more fun in Lamorak. My european accounts run out at the end of this month and I don't think I'll renew em after that.

Pretorian

Fledgling Freddie
If rog's could drop with a higher dps i would understand it. They can have a lower qual, so if you have 93% qual and a higer dps the weapon could still give the same dmg as a lower dps 99% weapon.

With the downside that it will degrade faster.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Pretorian said:
If rog's could drop with a higher dps i would understand it. They can have a lower qual, so if you have 93% qual and a higer dps the weapon could still give the same dmg as a lower dps 99% weapon.

With the downside that it will degrade faster.

I think it would be 16.5*0.93 and not 16.8*0.93, so the cap is counting before the quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom