14 free days

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so activated both of my accounts(well 1 is my wifes) for 14 free days (because i'm A) a stingy **** and B) I refuse to pay for DAOC) anyone fancy pl'ing me something on hib? or atleast help me to get a bot to level 45 or so (using wifes account as a BB, so only have a bot on mid atm)

Edit: and C) i'm bored, forgot that one.

was thinking of making a nightshade on hibbie lands :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
actually nm, same shit as it was 4 months ago :p zerg zerg here and a zerg zerg there here a zerg there a zerg everywhere a zerg zerg.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i'll be pissing about until the free days run out, if i'm on hib i'll be on Littlescott or Nobface most likely.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Scott, it is viable to run on your own once level 50. Its all down to what time of day you play and where you hunt. Ask Saru, he seems to find all the hot spots and does extremely well at getting RP when hes on his own.
Myself got over 200k last week and I was on my own :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i'll be pissing about until the free days run out, if i'm on hib i'll be on Littlescott or Nobface most likely.

just stick around agra bridge brynja bridge occassus bridge opulun peninsula inside keeps and glen/bold :p brynja and occassus is for the more advanced sneaky ***** that can get a way from anything :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
any if you got a spare tark ring + warshadow bracer btw? I dont fancy farming 800+ scales with a vamp, it'll take ages.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just noticed I hade 14 days free aswell!

you get them every time your account is inactive for 3 months or so :p so I just play for 14 days and go do other things then keep repeating the cycle as I refuse to pay for daoc.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
you get them every time your account is inactive for 3 months or so :p so I just play for 14 days and go do other things then keep repeating the cycle as I refuse to pay for daoc.

Damn, didn't realise it was every 3 months !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom