14 day free trial for eu

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
new post on camolot herald from mythic-andy

Posted By: Andy Belford

Greetings!
We have good news for our Australian players who play on the European Clusters! EU Players only from Australia are now able to purchase game time cards from the EA-Australia Store. Time cards are available in increments of 30, 90 and 180 days. PLEASE NOTE: These time cards are for the EU Server Clusters/EU Account Center only and will not work for North American Accounts.

Also, if you're a new or returning player to the Realms, don't forget to check out the 14-day trial!
To activate the key, please visit https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com. Log in to your account and click Add Time on the account you wish to activate the game time for.
14 day free trial is now available to new EU accounts
Thank you for your continued support and we'll see you in the Frontier!

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
what about romanian players ? we still cannot acces ea store... !!!!

think eble sent mythic a email or whatever seems they got the msg cause 24 hours later they allowed ea store aust to sell em maybe if you sent em the same msg they might work on it

dont know why they did`nt stick with the paying direct from master/visa card for eu servers, maybe they think europe is full of rubber cards

Punishment

Resident Freddy
its about 10 quid exchange rate aust dollar is like the yen lol

Why are we paying $2.04 more a month per account tho for the same service ?

Thats $6.12 a month x12 a year for me which add's up

eble

Fledgling Freddie
the exchange rate works out the same for me I pay the same for the US accts as I do with the EU one.

The pound is cactus at the moment and makes my money go further, that will change later on tho I guess.

the UK is a buyers market, your electronics/games accessories are a lot cheaper than here in OZ.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol now im trying to reactivate my bot account and it says username and email addy combination cannot be found , FAIL !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom