?

O

old.Dillinja

What's with the sudden influx of idiots to OT? I see lots of closed threads and pointless spam everywhere, mainly by people I've never seen before. Seems like a lot of crap has gone down in here lately, can anyone summarise please?

This is not another thread to be spammed on, and I do not intentionally aim this at anyone, I was away for a little while and it seems like general OT has degraded into something like the mindless spam that is Excal OT.

T

The Kingpin

I closed my own, and so did jiggs.

And the idiots, not sure, Rubic the return getting on my nerves, need a good pimp slap.

L

Luv_Bunny

I'm innocent, although i might have let myself slip away now and then. It's not my intention to drag this OT forum to the same lvl as the excal one, i hate the excal one, that's why i'm here.

T

Teh Krypt

Well Rubrics banned account was used simply to spam pointless threads, now hes back I guess he wants to do that to all the current threads. :rolleyes:

M

mirieth

The off-topic is like most things, going downhill in it's old-age. :p

T

The Kingpin

Yawn, this is getting old.

*wobbles down the road*

J

Jonaldo

I wonder if there will be a thread in the next few weeks where Krypt *won't* mention Rubric :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

Well tbh he shouldnt have gone out of his way to piss me off on my forums after rubing the fonz bussiness in.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
What's with the sudden influx of idiots to OT? I see lots of closed threads and pointless spam everywhere, mainly by people I've never seen before. Seems like a lot of crap has gone down in here lately, can anyone summarise please?

This is not another thread to be spammed on, and I do not intentionally aim this at anyone, I was away for a little while and it seems like general OT has degraded into something like the mindless spam that is Excal OT.

who the hell are you anyway?

M

Munkey-

Old skool man.

He also shares his name with a drumnbass artist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom