1200 dmg bug or not ?

1234Taz

Was in emain last night grouped with a lvl 50 RC RM and he was debuffin using 50% cold debuff while I nuked them with my lvl 47 dark spec DD ;) . Then I noticed this,

sshot032.gif

Now I checked the (+xx) i was getting and the highest i got was like (+90), So how did I manage to get (+333) ?. Also can anyone beat that damage :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

was it a grey you nuked?

sounds like you hit your damage cap ;) (the +.. is calculated before - but the final product is calculated after)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Fingoniel
was it a grey you nuked?

sounds like you hit your damage cap ;) (the +.. is calculated before - but the final product is calculated after)

Hehe nah i bet it was a red con he killed :) wadaya think :) 1200 will pretty much allow to two shot anything that moves around really

1234Taz

No it was a even yellow con so anything from 46 to 50

O

old.Noita

Nope not a bug :)

I got an 1180 dmg on a Yellow con Saracen (cold debuffed by a friendly RM) a while ago... took a screenie of it too :) Reformatted my HD and reinstalled my o/s tho so lost it :( But Im sure I'll get another one :)

F

Flimgoblin

at 50% extra damage +330 means the initial spell did 660 damage, which means it did 990 in total.

This was capped to 658.
Spose it's possible you can hit your cap on a yellow...

nasty :)

O

old.Kladen

658+611=1269 damage

you dont include anything in the brackets but that means that he did 100% extra damage.

330 normal then another 330 and then a crit

F

Flimgoblin

yeah :) was assuming the figure of 50% resistance was correct (well -50% resistance)

and since the bracketed figure is the amount from resistance- the total was 660...

resistance amounts are calculated before cap - hit a ghost hound with a slash weapon, you do 250(-1234567) :)

D

deadparrot

wow, are there any cold debuffers in alb?
need one of those as a pet.

All I get in rvr is negative bracketed numbers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom