:)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Sigurd
Me doctored quote - just for Sigurd because he really is a moron... :rolleyes:

So true...

I had to click on the link twice to make it work, tho (there goes the hint for the daft ones amongst us... like Sigurd, Arladon etc.).
:m00:

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
So true...

I had to click on the link twice to make it work, tho (there goes the hint for the daft ones amongst us... like Sigurd, Arladon etc.).
:m00:

Sorry, but I'm not going to buy you a new mouse, you'll just have to work out how to do it yourself :rolleyes:

S

Sigurd

LOL

You really are a moron...

And that's what you come out with when well and truly pwned

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Pray tell... how did you "pwn" me, fuckwit?

S

Sigurd

Well, Uncle Prick, your lack of intelligence is really shining through in your most recent posts. You know, you have the sort of face someone would call "honest" or, if they wanted to be frank, "slow-witted" - you'd make a good farmer :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hey... I remember your picture now - you posted it on IRC when you were still pretending to be a forumite.

Horrific acne and curls... too bad I didn't save it then.
But hey - you don't have a photo, nor scanner - so I probably just made that up, right? LOL-fucking-MAO

S

Sigurd

That's a blatant lie, as I've never even used mIRC - I for one do not wish to be hacked. But when all else fails, use propaganda, eh Uncle Prick? More and more like old Adolf every day, aren't you...

B

Belsameth

can you two please knock it off, or use PMs or something...
it's fairly fucking annoying to see each and every thread get burned in flames by you guys...

it's not kindergarden, so at least pretend to be an adult...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Belsameth
can you two please knock it off, or use PMs or something...
it's fairly fucking annoying to see each and every thread get burned in flames by you guys...

it's not kindergarden, so at least pretend to be an adult...

Kiss-my-fruity-ass, Ms. oh-so-mature.

B

Belsameth

Kiss-my-fruity-ass, Ms. oh-so-mature.

no thanks, I'm not too fond of a mouth full of hair :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I assume that once you start shaving your buttock, you`ll have to do it all the time. Itchy stubbles etc.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom