+11 question runies

M

mid_Efour

50 suppression spec runie

does +11 on a sc suit actually do anything?

O

old.mattshanes

It suppose to make your spell damage variance better.

O

old.mattshanes

Overall it's a good thing trust me:)

O

old.Jeriraa

Again: There is no variance when specced 50 at 50!

Overspeccing raises your damage cap and hence your overall damage. Your lower dmg cap calculates from your skill lvl. Your upper cap from your level. Your damage randomly varies between these 2 values. So when you have 50 skill at 50 (or 40 at 40 or whatever) you have no variance.
When you overspecc it seems to be the other way round: Your lvl acts as lower cap and your skill as the upper. So you get a slight increase in average damage by overspeccing. I've read a long time ago that it should be about 2% of your cap dmg with 50@50 per skill point.

1234Taz

I have 50 sup RM and +sup doesnt change anything for me so no.

M

mid_Efour

so basically im building a sc suit ...........

dont bother adding +11 sup?

2%?!????
hmmm

M

Meatballs

when I swop from +5 ice to +11 ice on my 50 ice spec wizard mid-duel my damage goes up a few points ~15.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

I think i found out that i did 22 more damage with 50+11 than with 50 on my sup runie when I tested some time back.

D

degen

tested this with walker ages ago, u get like 2 - 3 dmg more every +1 in supp / dark etc

O

old.Zarff

aye i used some time testing it too, the dmg went up with the + items but it does not raise dmg cap and furthermore it didn't raise the dmg with many percents.

M

mid_Efour

ok well im 50 sup 20rc 4 drk

how about i add 11 rc?

35rc at rr 5?

or do we assume that +15rc is the same and lower vairences by 2-3pts per 1rc

C

Cami

most people speccing max rc/dark/supp and going supp/dark/rc as a second goes +11 in the second (usually dark or rc) to get less variance in their bolts/nukes.

A

AzuratMinimus

It´s not really worth adding +11rc since you only use it for bolts (1shooting blue con caster) and gtaoe. Gtaoe isn´t there for damage really since it´s first one. Basicly just use it for interupting, so not worth putting points on it.

M

mid_Efour

hehehe i asked this before didnt i

so dont bother adding +rc or +sup or +drk on a sc suit? :O)

S

stafford

also i think with 50+11, when resists are taken into account the spell you use is +11

ie you use a lvl 20 DD
it will count as lvl 31

i assume mind you im not a caster :p

K

k9awya

E4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you need is 51 with items then you wont get anything better than that

serious xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom