10% resist piearce and cloudsong..

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Ok haveing a debate about charm sash = 10% = cap ive always since toa came out that cloudsong DOES NOT stack on top of the passive, Now im being told i personaly have 10% passive and cloudsong and do not notice a slight bit of differece in the dmg what so ever. So if anyboydy can point to a test link aybe on vn boards that proves 1 way or another please do...

Also cast range? again ive always lead to belvie that 10% is the charecter cap.. im now being told that maybe 10% on say zoark and some other arti to give 10% would stack with an item NON arti but has say 2% range REQUIREMENT animals humanoids etc personaly i think its crap but i could be wrong ? Would love to settle this once and for all :D im not interested in opinions or theorys i want fact :D it either does or dont:p:twak:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
pierce is capped at 10% no matter what, the cs/zahur charges increase range >10% tho i think.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
pierce is capped at 10% no matter what, the cs/zahur charges increase range >10% tho i think.

so 10% cast range cap is bollox:p???? ya can get 15% is that what ya saying using the charge?

Gonna log my wiz and test it out i think:d wont belive that until i see it for myslf:p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
active and passive resist pierce are counted together for the cap

for range/damage/everything else it's a passive 10% cap with anything active stacking on top.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
active and passive resist pierce are counted together for the cap

for range/damage/everything else it's a passive 10% cap with anything active stacking on top.

yehh i just tested it myself this morning got my bolt range on a GT casted ok aded 10% casted bolt on my bot and then used coudsong charge and had even more range :D Has that always been ? or a rescent developement?
If the charge works on range Does it work on spell dmg? im not sure how to test that..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
has been the case since patch 1.68 capped resist pierce (it's worked out differently since you can have resist pierce from all things applied to one target - e.g. one of the hfc effects gives a 5 or 10% resist pierce just on that target but from anyone nuking them)

The others are just normal item caps, with effects going on top (though two archmagery chants won't stack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom