+1 Warden template

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
sure having a 400 hits template with capped af and swing speed with traitors or ml10 works but since hib only got 2 spreadheals and its not bad having a warden who has good healing abilities. So i prefer to have a little bit of both

Indeed you are right.. but the "new trend" of hibs/mids is to kill the bodyguarder (which most likely is the warden) if they succeed they can most likely insta kill the target that the BG'er is bodyguarding. The previous mentioned have/will mostly likely be the reason why ur grp die...

Thus getting more survivability -> more cast speed/healing bonus and pwr.

This is my opinion from playing warden for 100+ days playtime and playing a caster that needs bodyguard all the time :p

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
got to agree with mastard there.
I am now starting to notice that I am on the receiving end of the assist train with alarming regularirty, especially from the good groups who know that the chanter or bainshee you are stood next to is dealing out a world of hurt on em.
Scalars wolf form for both caster and BG'r will cause a slight delay in who to target but in the end hit points are your freind. I have now started to put realm skill point into aug con and toughness for even more survivability. As for healing power the RA verhment renewal has prooved succesfull for me. Having a third group insta heal in the group cant be a bad thing (pity it doesnt heal me though :( )

but thats just an opinion from a warden who is still learning

cheers

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
It's the evolution, battle warden>Reg warden>Bunker warden !! :p

Friea

Banned
Mastade said:
Indeed you are right.. but the "new trend" of hibs/mids is to kill the bodyguarder (which most likely is the warden) if they succeed they can most likely insta kill the target that the BG'er is bodyguarding. The previous mentioned have/will mostly likely be the reason why ur grp die...

Thus getting more survivability -> more cast speed/healing bonus and pwr.

This is my opinion from playing warden for 100+ days playtime and playing a caster that needs bodyguard all the time :p

aye indeed legacy face the same thing but if you take a look at it only thing i miss is 50 hits and scalars, with toughness 3 and some aug con i get close to 2300 hits.

50 hits wouldnt matter much in long fights and AF charges makes me get only 30 af less than having a 50 af template.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
aye indeed legacy face the same thing but if you take a look at it only thing i miss is 50 hits and scalars, with toughness 3 and some aug con i get close to 2300 hits.

50 hits wouldnt matter much in long fights and AF charges makes me get only 30 af less than having a 50 af template.

Its not only the capped hits, cons and af.. its also the items you can get. Items such as winged helm, erinnes hauberk, harpy cloak, battler (for the charge) etc. etc. :)

Friea

Banned
Mastade said:
Its not only the capped hits, cons and af.. its also the items you can get. Items such as winged helm, erinnes hauberk, harpy cloak, battler (for the charge) etc. etc. :)

af wont matter that much if you got 830 or 810. you hardly see the diffrence from 720 and 800.

and con cap does some sure but 1 con = 4 hits for warden, get aug con 3 and check how much hits that you get and how much hassle it will be to get capped con cap.(if youre lazy its 88 hits for 22 con).

also harpy feathered cloak charge proccs like once every half year or so i have tried it, and battler sucks.

winged helm is 25% better than sok but you will have sok all the time while winged helm only works 5 every 15.

malice i have inte 1h for charge.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
af wont matter that much if you got 830 or 810. you hardly see the diffrence from 720 and 800.

Actually the dmg difference is big.

iirc when i tested dmg on a champ that had alittle less than 700 AF
I hit him for about 300-350 and some times more (not sure tho but dmg was insanely high. I could almost 3 shoot him) compare that to a 200-250ish dmg on Raven who has 770 AF?

Friea

Banned
only thing i noticed between af charge vs no af charge is that you will not get those nasty uber hits, the dmg is still not that diffrent but sure you can tell if a target has AF charge or not i agree. but still those 30 af 50 hits and a possible 10-15 con cap is what i sacrifice to be a uber single target healer while warden who go bg template only heal for 450ish and heals slow as a buffbot for high power cost.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:

and con cap does some sure but 1 con = 4 hits for warden, get aug con 3 and check how much hits that you get and how much hassle it will be to get capped con cap.(if youre lazy its 88 hits for 22 con).

also harpy feathered cloak charge proccs like once every half year or so i have tried it, and battler sucks.

winged helm is 25% better than sok but you will have sok all the time while winged helm only works 5 every 15.

malice i have inte 1h for charge.

Im sorry, but i dont agree. at all :p - It all depends on where u wanna go with your warden, if u dont think you need alot of hp and survivability and will just stand in the background healing, or be the one that thinks he can tank down stuff that might work for you. But.. from what i have seen in rvr lately, the stuff i have mentioned earlier, is exactly what you will need. It all starts with enemy tank train rushing in to find a weak target. When they figure out that you are bging that target, they go for you, get you killed and the guy you are bging instagibbed afterwards. Its not very hard for an enemy assist train to kill a warden.

I believe i will have around 500 extra HP, around 850 AF with all up. Now thats a huge diff. from what i have now. I will get more defensive abilities with the artis i use and thus increase my chance of surviving an enemy assist train. things like, using end drain on em, strafe, have 75% style absorb, get in malice debuff on tanks so they hit for even less and so on.

I simply just rate the survivability higher than being able to cast faster and heal for more plus i will look very cool with Winged Helm :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom