1 thing

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
so 1 warlock have a high chance to manage to kill 1 of 2 infils and thats overpowered?

it doesn't matter how many fight 1 warlock... I was told the other day that a fg ran into 1 warlock and the warlock still killed 2... I dont even know why people defend the fucking Warlock class... its deff one of the most stupidest classes they brought into DAoC...

Valks with DEX/QUI shear - stupid idea...
Vamps - just stupid
Bainshee - even more stupid
Shaman/Cleric/Druid and all the other buff shearing type characters - they can fuck off too...

the block 60% is also fucking retarded

still say and will always say.... 1.65!!!!!!! thats the best patch ever...

Yes im bored at work, hehe :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Get a legendary 2h against the warlocks PD tbh ;p
Then you should be able to kill em on slam atleast.

Finally a guy with some sense :)
pd5 and sick dmg is nothing as long as u face a 2handed trainhittingmfer with lw and fury :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
it doesn't matter how many fight 1 warlock... I was told the other day that a fg ran into 1 warlock and the warlock still killed 2... I dont even know why people defend the fucking Warlock class... its deff one of the most stupidest classes they brought into DAoC...

Valks with DEX/QUI shear - stupid idea...
Vamps - just stupid
Bainshee - even more stupid
Shaman/Cleric/Druid and all the other buff shearing type characters - they can fuck off too...

the block 60% is also fucking retarded

still say and will always say.... 1.65!!!!!!! thats the best patch ever...

Yes im bored at work, hehe :p

Should try fighting a tic then EVEN MORE STUPID

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
> Bainshee - even more stupid

I'd like to see these deleted, well that aoe bolt at least. The only thing it's good for is breaking mez.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
can we delete reavers while we are at it,take shields from scouts and stealth from mincers.. there everyones happy :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Sarumann stop talking shit. I Have bin on vent with you and Arumi a couple of times and both of you admitted that the class whas stupidly OP.

Furry is on a 15min and moose is on a 20min timer and you mention that you need to spec AoM or empty mind on top of that to stand a chance. Suppose i need ip and purge aswell? Ke.

In all the situations you give as an example you make it show as if the warlock is standing still with no chambers up nor ra's. Ie. is doing nothing. 1on1 vs any caster is just lolz. You mention stun/mezz and ns on an eld. Purge the stun and chamber the eld, ns might land if lucky (but the eld is interrupted), so you can just run and rox or kite away and dont start talking about pets when you got an uninterruptable cast. Quickcast is also pointless cause of the slow castspd. You'll be dead way before anything lands.

A WL is a caster with lifetap and perma moc up + 3 insta's that hold 2 spells. If it has the time to cast "normal" spell + a chamber you'll get hit by 4 spells instantly. Add in on average 500dmg (yeye not tanks, but then again some wp and mom help alot) and you're talking about 2000dmg in a second. There arent a whole lot of classes out there that can take that or much more.

1on1 the class is a no brainer, in 8vs8 utter useless. It has no place in DAoC, but you could say that about all Catacomb classes.

Everz

FH is my second home
Allright meet me somewhere then and ill show u ;) Ablative will absorb ur claw dmg and ur piercer does Fa ill use RR5 ml2 ml4 ml9 ml1 chamber chamber chamber chamber u will die before me ;)

i'm no longer the owner of my accs, plus i think they closed.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i'm no longer the owner of my accs, plus i think they closed.

U sold out ? just cause u were afraid of the saru ;)
Prolly will be playing alot inf when cluster hits though ;)
Kills Dotz's Sb a few times just to show him who's the best :p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Funnily enough gents, my warlock is almost finished, I hope to attend the DC duels with my 3 friends who have also rolled locks.

See you at DC soon :cheers:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann stop talking shit. I Have bin on vent with you and Arumi a couple of times and both of you admitted that the class whas stupidly OP.

Furry is on a 15min and moose is on a 20min timer and you mention that you need to spec AoM or empty mind on top of that to stand a chance. Suppose i need ip and purge aswell? Ke.

In all the situations you give as an example you make it show as if the warlock is standing still with no chambers up nor ra's. Ie. is doing nothing. 1on1 vs any caster is just lolz. You mention stun/mezz and ns on an eld. Purge the stun and chamber the eld, ns might land if lucky (but the eld is interrupted), so you can just run and rox or kite away and dont start talking about pets when you got an uninterruptable cast. Quickcast is also pointless cause of the slow castspd. You'll be dead way before anything lands.

A WL is a caster with lifetap and perma moc up + 3 insta's that hold 2 spells. If it has the time to cast "normal" spell + a chamber you'll get hit by 4 spells instantly. Add in on average 500dmg (yeye not tanks, but then again some wp and mom help alot) and you're talking about 2000dmg in a second. There arent a whole lot of classes out there that can take that or much more.

1on1 the class is a no brainer, in 8vs8 utter useless. It has no place in DAoC, but you could say that about all Catacomb classes.

Tuthmes! m8 The warlock class has been changed its not what it was before
Im running with no life tap the 100% moc is 30% dmg reduction and yes ive killed many many many wls on my eld so u dont know what u talking about and how the hell is a warlock gonne kite away an eldritch ? if he even close of running use rr5 or speed of the hunt.
Oh and tuthmes warlock also has a 2.8s spec nuke now witch u can use as a standard caster nuke.
chambers for backup normal nuke and ns for starters
Read a fucking character builder before u start chanting or patch notes.
And without chambers if a tank is in mele u cannot kill him with moc cast pbaoe before he kills u.
Play a lock and find out before u chanting shit,
The way u talk is how the wl was before with the 3 chambers spec or the 2 chamber spec .
Im 47 curse 23 hex and 13 wittch for ur info and there is only a green con lifetap that hits for about 75 odd dmg and a green con dot.
So its no problem for a tank with some resists to insta drop a warlock with that spec.
But u can allso change the spec towards dual lifetap 5 chambers but then u loose the spec nuke and ur spot in groups..,,
Warlock is the ultimate Nser in a group with the spec i have, 2750+10%range ns spec nuke and have chambers to emergency when a tank is on u Runi debuff50% matter chamber tank dead push kill group ;)

AND FOR THE RECORD Dmg wise with the 4 chambers up there is no class in the game that can do most dps in the first 10 seconds but yeah im fighting alot of armsmans and shite and that is troublesome to come a cross if they play correctly.
And if u have tools why not use em ? qq on 20 min timer here and there, what ever it takes to win. ;)

AND YES WL IS STILL OP but if i had m8s playing hib perma i woulda chose a ELDRITCH over a warlock any day any time any where

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
And vs soloers yes locks with my spec that rely on dps output fast and quick instead of the LT spec if i was solo allways i still would go for the dps spec its basicly playing a wiz only that u have some more fun things like the moc cast
extend range powerless(wich is 5 sec shit cast time) and chambers as back up

Smart infils kills me tons of times aswell.
well higher rr ones PA CD i purge he hits me with new lifebane wep(ofc higher rr assasins have viper3) drops ps and vanish i cant out heal that dmg i die period

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Funnily enough gents, my warlock is almost finished, I hope to attend the DC duels with my 3 friends who have also rolled locks.

See you at DC soon :cheers:

NONONONO! bomb the feck outta kzar zerg and we make him qq! :D
All u need is a sb camping beno telling when to strike and come in with zeh lockz ;)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
NONONONO! bomb the feck outta kzar zerg and we make him qq! :D
All u need is a sb camping beno telling when to strike and come in with zeh lockz ;)

That will come eventually, but for now we are hoping to engage in a gentleman like duels at DC :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Tuthmes! m8 The warlock class has been changed its not what it was before

No it got nerfed, but boosted again l8tly.

Im running with no life tap the 100% moc is 30% dmg reduction

Your point beeing? You're saying that you can't do dmg?

and yes ive killed many many many wls on my eld so u dont know what u talking about and how the hell is a warlock gonne kite away an eldritch ? if he even close of running use rr5 or speed of the hunt.

A WL can choose either to run towards the eld or away from it (towards a tower for example?), it doesnt really matter. Hell, run towards the eld and take a nuke or 2. Chamber dump nr.2 and the eld will be dead or in any case it will interrupt him once more.

Congratz btw on killing a WL or 2 on your eld.

Oh and tuthmes warlock also has a 2.8s spec nuke now witch u can use as a standard caster nuke.
chambers for backup normal nuke and ns for starters
Read a fucking character builder before u start chanting or patch notes.
And without chambers if a tank is in mele u cannot kill him with moc cast pbaoe before he kills u.

I just did and tbh lolz. Free 3 or 4 chambers, matter debuff, etc. Did anything get nerfed Saru? :D And seriously, how often do you come across a WL without his chambers up?

Basically your saying right now, a WL has to have his chambers down and YOU have to be on a tank just to stand a chance of killing it. Way to prove my point again.

Play a lock and find out before u chanting shit,

I have one thank you.

The way u talk is how the wl was before with the 3 chambers spec or the 2 chamber spec .
Im 47 curse 23 hex and 13 wittch for ur info and there is only a green con lifetap that hits for about 75 odd dmg and a green con dot.
So its no problem for a tank with some resists to insta drop a warlock with that spec.

Well in anycase thats your spec, but i doubt you have much trouble killing anything with that spec. It's not like you're using the green LT and dot :lol:

But u can allso change the spec towards dual lifetap 5 chambers but then u loose the spec nuke and ur spot in groups..,,
Warlock is the ultimate Nser in a group with the spec i have, 2750+10%range ns spec nuke and have chambers to emergency when a tank is on u Runi debuff50% matter chamber tank dead push kill group ;)

Exactly.

AND FOR THE RECORD Dmg wise with the 4 chambers up there is no class in the game that can do most dps in the first 10 seconds but yeah im fighting alot of armsmans and shite and that is troublesome to come a cross if they play correctly.

Way to prove a point again and heaven forbid a caster would have trouble with an arms. DAoC must be going downhill!

And if u have tools why not use em ? qq on 20 min timer here and there, what ever it takes to win. ;)

Because most of the time those tools are down? Where as in the WL's case its always up :D

AND YES WL IS STILL OP but if i had m8s playing hib perma i woulda chose a ELDRITCH over a warlock any day any time any where

Because hib's have no WL's? :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
No it got nerfed, but boosted again l8tly.

Your point beeing? You're saying that you can't do dmg?

A WL can choose either to run towards the eld or away from it (towards a tower for example?), it doesnt really matter. Hell, run towards the eld and take a nuke or 2. Chamber dump nr.2 and the eld will be dead or in any case it will interrupt him once more.

Congratz btw on killing a WL or 2 on your eld.

I just did and tbh lolz. Free 3 or 4 chambers, matter debuff, etc. Did anything get nerfed Saru? :D And seriously, how often do you come across a WL without his chambers up?

Basically your saying right now, a WL has to have his chambers down and YOU have to be on a tank just to stand a chance of killing it. Way to prove my point again.

I have one thank you.

Well in anycase thats your spec, but i doubt you have much trouble killing anything with that spec. It's not like you're using the green LT and dot :lol:

Exactly.

Way to prove a point again and heaven forbid a caster would have trouble with an arms. DAoC must be going downhill!

Because most of the time those tools are down? Where as in the WL's case its always up :D

Because hib's have no WL's? :D

So a warlock is gonna run towards a eld nuking for 500-700 a nuke with red ns and pretty much needs to go mele range ? mezzed and outta range nuked again ? nope.

And no wl without chambers is still like normal casters moc ns u can do but what can u do if its a pet class ? moc greencon dot him to death ? Most of my abilitys are up yes cause i rarely use anything depending on situation if only 1 PA me when i have pd 4 i wont purge but if more purge dump bls and chambers rr5 u name it

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok so why is it that 90% of DAoC enemies moan and whine about Warlock ? :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
outplayed by a warlock, thats something new

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its an absolutely bollocks class to begin with.

Im not so much bothered about the spell damage, its the fact you have 3 other buggers to cotend with on insta boom.

Fire wizards are fun to play with a big boom, but they dont have a 2-3 other chambers up for secondary boom. They just go squish.

Can you image the uproar if another class was given insta chambers?

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a vicious circle.

Haha so true.

Mythic failed in the balance department epicly :)

I mean if one or a few classes is obviously oped and better then everyone else in more then one department thats what people will play.

They have shifted these balance issues back and forth for years now, stealthers to oped hybrids and heavy tanks ( that made stealthers after all their nerfs and 'adjustments' zerg to compete ) to now retarded casters that kills fullgroups+ in seconds, to counter the stealthzergs that where made to counter the heavy tanks/hybrids.

Hahah funny!

Agree with Saru and Everz, why would anyone sane play anything else then a BD or a WL for solo/small scale RvR? They are clearly the best classes :D

/edit

On a personal notes, would a rr6 valk be useful in FG on the US servers? I know the DE groups ran valks, but I donno if the US folks started to think outside the box yet :).. atleast they don't run two clerics anymore xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom