1 Thing

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I'd like to know is where all the Mids gone?

There was loads of Mids in IRvR in Alb but now it moved out of Hadrians. Where the hell you all gone or you lot 'qq'ing' now?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
i wouldnt travel 10mins to get insta zerged aswell... dont blame em...

No but it was alright for Mids to constantly steam roll everything when in Hadrians?

Amphrax/Arauddry

- English -

Resident Freddy
No but it was alright for Mids to constantly steam roll everything when in Hadrians?

Amphrax/Arauddry

and its okay for albs/hibs to do it? it works 3 ways and will always be like that in emain irvr. Bridge to tower, tower to bridge, bridge to tower... etc

Septina

Part of the furniture
Which is what we have to do when mids decide to steamroll beno and block our port.... but ofc thats acceptable isn`t it?

Aye, poor albs, they never do it. :(:(
Maybe if you guys actually left Beno/Beno bridge more than once a month they wouldn't have to do it? :D

ileks

Part of the furniture
They all logged hib. Seriously, as soon as albs take crim you get an army of RR3 hib casters running around. Dont know if they are mids or the alb bridge crew, but they seem only to emerge when there is irvr in emain.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno don't play atm..got borring whit all the adding. Even found myself doing it :eek: sad aint it.

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
I have spent most my time back in rvr where ever it may be, but the other night was having fun in emain. it was pretty even mids and albies and a few hibbys more than when in had`s. always seems to be more hibs when the irvr is in emain. then the albies or at least 2-3 fg of them hit one the hibby towers (the one other side of the bridge close to crimm) but dont kill lord they camp it trying to farm hibs. some hibs come get farmed then dont come again.

then those albs get bored and hit crimm towers so mids lose port. so they hold 2 ports in emain and mids none. mids try to take another port the one albies had first. 2-3fg of albies zerg them and so after 2 trys they give up. so your left with 2 alb ports in emain and hibs not wanting to come and and get run over.

so the next night i log on and its still the same. try with a few mids to get a port and again get over run with albs. many of the peeps i know on mid who would run grps and try to put up a fight. log or pve, many are moving to avalon etc and making toons there. some have gone usa. some have gone hibs or albs.

myself i have logged on taken the boat a few times. albs camping bridge, hibs staying outside there port keep. after dying a few times get bored and i go do some pve, because no matter what i wont move server or make chars in another realm.

as we know realm pride is harder to find as days go buy. many mids i know who have not played mid are still on the server but they log their alb or hib chars because its easy as they both have insta port. its a by product of the cluster and little can be done about it now. i mean even the 2 hour delay would not help in this case. peeps see mids dont have port so they log their hib/alb char or on to another server.

i for one hope that they allow me to move my char onto another server or cluster us again but to be honest i cant see it happening. to many people i know have gone to play US and more each week start to make toons on german servers etc. its only a matter of time before they move for good.

the whole albs did this mids did that is almost a wasted point, all realms zerg because its not a realm thing but a player thing. "joe bloggs" may zerg and when his realm is down on its luck i would reckon a good % of people have toons on the other 2 realms. so if he then logs and plays another realm then that realm zergs too. i know there are peeps for sure who log the toon on the realm that is gonna get them the most rp. they are not doing anything wrong as far as the laws of the game so who can blame them its their subs.

i think from a game point of view irvr sucks, one realm is always far away from the action. one realm can camp that much easier. peeps will always make use of towers if they can, grab haste speed run out add or solo nuke etc. then run back, again nothing wrong with them using the tools they can. even if it sucks. i am stuck in two minds because i hate it and yet having it gives the best action due to the low server population. so i hold my hand up and say i like irvr for action but being a 100% mid i am stuck with pride and NIMBY status. (not in my back yard)

i am not making any good breaking statments its all been said before and i am sure will be said again. this is just the first time i have seen a post by amphrax that i wanted to reply too :)

i am by the way thinking of starting a new guild on mid that is for all the peeps who dont have toons on other realms called "Last Stand" i may well be one of the last peeps here, i still like the game and have many friends here but even in the last 3 months i have been back many have left, the peeps who quit the game dont worry me so much as the people who move to another realm or even worse another server.

illu

Part of the furniture
I have spent most my time back in rvr where ever it may be, but the other night was having fun in emain. it was pretty even mids and albies and a few hibbys more than when in had`s. always seems to be more hibs when the irvr is in emain. then the albies or at least 2-3 fg of them hit one the hibby towers (the one other side of the bridge close to crimm) but dont kill lord they camp it trying to farm hibs. some hibs come get farmed then dont come again.

then those albs get bored and hit crimm towers so mids lose port. so they hold 2 ports in emain and mids none. mids try to take another port the one albies had first. 2-3fg of albies zerg them and so after 2 trys they give up. so your left with 2 alb ports in emain and hibs not wanting to come and and get run over.

so the next night i log on and its still the same. try with a few mids to get a port and again get over run with albs. many of the peeps i know on mid who would run grps and try to put up a fight. log or pve, many are moving to avalon etc and making toons there. some have gone usa. some have gone hibs or albs.

myself i have logged on taken the boat a few times. albs camping bridge, hibs staying outside there port keep. after dying a few times get bored and i go do some pve, because no matter what i wont move server or make chars in another realm.

as we know realm pride is harder to find as days go buy. many mids i know who have not played mid are still on the server but they log their alb or hib chars because its easy as they both have insta port. its a by product of the cluster and little can be done about it now. i mean even the 2 hour delay would not help in this case. peeps see mids dont have port so they log their hib/alb char or on to another server.

i for one hope that they allow me to move my char onto another server or cluster us again but to be honest i cant see it happening. to many people i know have gone to play US and more each week start to make toons on german servers etc. its only a matter of time before they move for good.

the whole albs did this mids did that is almost a wasted point, all realms zerg because its not a realm thing but a player thing. "joe bloggs" may zerg and when his realm is down on its luck i would reckon a good % of people have toons on the other 2 realms. so if he then logs and plays another realm then that realm zergs too. i know there are peeps for sure who log the toon on the realm that is gonna get them the most rp. they are not doing anything wrong as far as the laws of the game so who can blame them its their subs.

i think from a game point of view irvr sucks, one realm is always far away from the action. one realm can camp that much easier. peeps will always make use of towers if they can, grab haste speed run out add or solo nuke etc. then run back, again nothing wrong with them using the tools they can. even if it sucks. i am stuck in two minds because i hate it and yet having it gives the best action due to the low server population. so i hold my hand up and say i like irvr for action but being a 100% mid i am stuck with pride and NIMBY status. (not in my back yard)

i am not making any good breaking statments its all been said before and i am sure will be said again. this is just the first time i have seen a post by amphrax that i wanted to reply too :)

i am by the way thinking of starting a new guild on mid that is for all the peeps who dont have toons on other realms called "Last Stand" i may well be one of the last peeps here, i still like the game and have many friends here but even in the last 3 months i have been back many have left, the peeps who quit the game dont worry me so much as the people who move to another realm or even worse another server.

One of the best replies I have read in a long time :> Pretty much sums it up, the mentality of albs, the people that try and try again, but eventually give up because frankly - who at the end of the day wants to take repeated boat trips to instadie at the end of it.
When people realise that people play games for fun, and this goes for all realms, if you really screw up other realms/players, you are shooting yourself in the foot because they will PvE or log off.
From what I read in another post, it sounded like some Albs finally saw sense and released some keeps after they had screwed over the hibs, which was a step in the right direction, but it all boils down to population imbalances, with Hibbies and Middies not being strong enough to stop the onslaught of the Albs (but we try!).
Maybe GOA should look at the figures REALLY CLOSELY, and adjust levelling times and RP bonuses until population levels even out. I'm sure within a few months they could certainly make the realms more balanced.

Oli - Illu

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
No Hadrians no IRVR

cvhjfghdfgi øijiasdugiwerut ljslkfjØALSDFJÆAPRO AOSJFJFJKASDFHJUHUERFR

/RUDE FTW

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to know is where all the Mids gone?

Accs closed, aint gonna reopen for a while.

After field season, crpg feels like stale water compared to fresh beer...

chepre

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best replies I have read in a long time :> Pretty much sums it up, the mentality of albs, the people that try and try again, but eventually give up because frankly - who at the end of the day wants to take repeated boat trips to instadie at the end of it.
When people realise that people play games for fun, and this goes for all realms, if you really screw up other realms/players, you are shooting yourself in the foot because they will PvE or log off.
From what I read in another post, it sounded like some Albs finally saw sense and released some keeps after they had screwed over the hibs, which was a step in the right direction, but it all boils down to population imbalances, with Hibbies and Middies not being strong enough to stop the onslaught of the Albs (but we try!).
Maybe GOA should look at the figures REALLY CLOSELY, and adjust levelling times and RP bonuses until population levels even out. I'm sure within a few months they could certainly make the realms more balanced.

Oli - Illu

well u make it sound like alb is most powerfull of 3 realms and might be atm but just course all the kids that play mid/hib had 2 start school again so i think alb is taking revenge for what mids/hibs did in alb the last 1½ month so stop complaining

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
well u make it sound like alb is most powerfull of 3 realms and might be atm but just course all the kids that play mid/hib had 2 start school again so i think alb is taking revenge for what mids/hibs did in alb the last 1½ month so stop complaining

/rofl just kids play mid/hib and jobless bums play alb then ?. but you right about the complaining far to much of it as late, just play the game or log :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom