1 month 5 days= No new Update

O

old.Khain

bafff whats going on at GOA. are we only going to get 12 post a year ????

Well will ne be here after SWQ comes but would be nice to know till then. you boys are a joke

R

Rutger Hauer

I agree they don't update information enough, but the date is displayed american style, month/day/year

so the last time they posted any news on the official site was just 7 days ago

I know, I'm being pedantic but it is Friday :)

Rutger

S

SFXman

Yes, plenty will still be around after SWG comes along, I am 99.9% sure that SWG will have some nice bugs/problems aswell that will cause similar complaints on forums around the net.
Please people don't use these goddamn ne1 and ne etc.... they look horrendous in posts and make the posts a pain to read sometimes.

O

old.DAoC daCruz

GoA sucks ass in support AND patching ! end of story !

SWG will be completly overlooked by Lucas Arts and this makes it fantastic. Lucas Arts cant stand with a bad press ! They choose a company wisely. Verant has most experience in MMORPG, Everquest is running very well. So SWG will sure have some bugs , like all games, BUT believe me it will not takes months that they patch/update and so on....

GoA just have no idea or wilness to hold customers, to have a good support. GoA destroys the game here in Europe :/

Cruz Mizzile
Troll Skald
<Nemesis>

O

old.Raziel

Well the Yanks get mythic themselves (lucky buggers)

the Japs get Capcom (i well known and resected company)

So why oh why do we get GOA :puke:

O

old.Azmodai

i hate to bitch about it as well guys but i too am apalled at goa for doing this... if it weren't for my guildmates and the quality of the players here i would have long transfered my acct to a firend and gone to the us servers...

They're gonna get housing soon... we still don't have anything. Its a great game and has great following, please goa do something to help, i get so damned jelous when reading camelot herald for the us servers.

S

SFXman

Well hmm... yes I suppose GOA have their problems. The only problem I see is that they patch slow :rolleyes: *whistles*
But otherwise I don't see a problem.
Getting housing soon.... not like an individual can afford a house. It takes loads of BP constantly.... daaaaaaamnnnn expensive stuff.

O

old.Okies Kayy

Still
waiting for the patch but hey other than that we havent had many things to complain about over the past few weeks.

O

old.dittytwo

so we are waiting for a patch so what!!!

when it comes it will make the game better true
it will be worth waiting for

but it is already a fantastic game just enjoy it

and wait

O

old.Woodmansee

This is just like ever other thread. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
patch patch patch, whine whine whine, moan moan moan..

I got two things to say, SHUT UP OR QUIT THE DAMM GAME ALREADY!

O

old.Laico

Maybe its the usual post, but Im sick of the usual bugs. There are so many bugs fixed in 1.48, but some of us must wait more than 1 month with our screwed gameplay. Bleed and envenom anyone? Battlegrounds? High level epic quests? Boosts to some classes?

More than 1 month for three patches is silly. Oh, and almost I forgot... GOA tried to bill twice my account, so check your credit card ASAP ;)

C

cadiva

Camelot Herald

Instead of everyone being so god damn focused on the American servers and what's going on over there, why not just get on with the game that exists now?

If you couldn't access the US servers or forums or web sites you wouldn't have a clue about what is coming in the patches so why not ignore them and just play the poxy game as it is.

Sure there are problems, we are all well aware of it, but so frigging what if we don't have houses yet 'like the Americans do'.

If it bothers you that much, import a US CD and go play at 2am with the rest of the Americans.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by dittytwo
so we are waiting for a patch so what!!!

when it comes it will make the game better true
it will be worth waiting for

but it is already a fantastic game just enjoy it

and wait
Some posts just sum up all the ideas going through my head :)

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by SFXman

Some posts just sum up all the ideas going through my head :)

Thanks SFXman

by the way do you actually do anything other than post on these forums :D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by dittytwo

Thanks SFXman

by the way do you actually do anything other than post on these forums :D
I do tons of other stuff, play DAoC etc.

O

old.Laico

Re: Camelot Herald

Sure there are problems, we are all well aware of it, but so frigging what if we don't have houses yet 'like the Americans do'.

If it bothers you that much, import a US CD and go play at 2am with the rest of the Americans.

I can live without new features, but being hit a lot of times with the same bug over and over pisses me. Bugfix is clearly not the #1 priority for Mythic nor GOA.

S

SFXman

What bugs are there still that really bother people? MaA?

O

old.Woodmansee

new patchs can also = new bugs

so be happy that the bugs, get tested out on the yanks first

O

old.Laico

It seems that no one here tried to take a keep defended by 4-5 ppl exploiting the wall bug.

They can stop a huge army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom