1 mithril

T

Tham

Just getting bored of waiting ... but does anyone had 1 mithril (1000 platina) or knew someone that did/does ? :)

N

Nivellen

Theres a limit to how much gold you can have - its 246 platinum.

S

Surround Sound

I've been told the limit is supposed to be at 250~ platinum.

A

astarib

max in euro is 246 plat i have allready got over 30p for my house incase theres still a game then

there is a small patch server side to allow more than that but it hasnt been applied yet cause it increases char save file by a large amount.

S

szerena

So you mean that no one has ever had 1 mithril? and that max is 246 p? What's the point with having mithril in the window then?

S

Sard-Nair

Hey
I'm sure i've been told that the max is 146Plat, but it may be 246, well we know nobody will ever have a Minthrill then, its just there for show i think :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by szerena
So you mean that no one has ever had 1 mithril? and that max is 246 p? What's the point with having mithril in the window then?
Many a person has pondered this...I think it's there just to encourage you to try and get one. I dunno, 246 plat is the max.

S

skerit XP

It is? Well then ... there isn't a use for the Mithril box thing... delete it, if it's useless I don't want it... I'm gonna change the bitmaps (You can skip the updater, you know :))

T

Tham

hmm, then I can stop /salv then, was going for the big M
made 6p so far :ROFLMAO:

S

skerit XP

Ok, I guess /salv is salvage? (don't need that when you're a spellcrafter) Can you salvage other stuff too?

T

Tham

Originally posted by skerit XP
Ok, I guess /salv is salvage? (don't need that when you're a spellcrafter) Can you salvage other stuff too?

Other stuff ? I have 720 in AC (or did, hope they dont backroll the server, made 300 points in 2 days :bore: )

I can salv almost every chain and wep (metalwork) but no cloth.

S

Sarnat

I think the mithril thing on the inventory window dates back to beta or something when 1 platinum was 100 gold or something. That is US beta, I never played that but just read it somewhere.

R

raithian

max use to be 149p 999g 99s 99c i hit that once long ago.
ill hit it again soon only 25p short so ill let you no if its gone up or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom