1 luri please

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
lol, not a whine, just a fact....

can I please fight 1 luri before NF comes out? its been 'shoot 1 luri get one add for free' all day now (hope you got rr ding of me bubimir :) ) but no serious, can 1 hib please solo? please, I don't wanna go into history for never meeting a solo hib >_<

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
thank ur mates at amg for that ;) after getting ganked 5 times in a row without ne rps and not having aillinne that kinda screws up the fun and i dont bother nemore ;)

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
thank ur mates at amg for that ;) after getting ganked 5 times in a row without ne rps and not having aillinne that kinda screws up the fun and i dont bother nemore ;)
So that explains the 3-4 luri's camping mmg. Right.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:

can I please fight 1 luri before NF comes out? its been 'shoot 1 luri get one add for free' all day now (hope you got rr ding of me bubimir :) ) but no serious, can 1 hib please solo? please, I don't wanna go into history for never meeting a solo hib >_<

did 5 runs to emain from 7pm got killed 3 times before i got there by mid fg
4 run got over milegate and was on n zw had to go other comp and buff a m8 up and i got back to find a infil on me lol was quite funny but me own fault thinking i was safe

logged came back at 11pm for 30 mins got 5 solo kills and 3 other kills with a duo as she logged

and then met my match for the night in a rr3 merc well done forgot the name but it began with M he was so quick to hit purgh after i stun him or id of won
but /salute to you and cheers for the /bow appreciate the enemy when they make nice gestures

but i agree with phooka if i did not duo most of the time i would be making more runs and farming albs rp's as you see your self when a hib or mid gets popped at mile gate that he has no chance to live whats so ever so only way to get rps is to try kill some thing before we die but like i said in another post good on you for soloing and good luck in rvr :cheers:

o and btw told izihere not to add if i fight you and same i will not add either unless i see other albs coming or adds so we can get away :fluffle:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:

Right on m8. dont blame ya.

Alb scouts starting the evil chain really. Tip is the leader I bet. always with sniper zerg. and dont even get me started how they ruin good fg vs fg fights =/

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Once (if) the lag eases up for me I will again be available for your solo luri farming needs :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
o and btw told izihere not to add if i fight you and same i will not add either unless i see other albs coming or adds so we can get away :fluffle:
Would have been nice if you didn't "add" either on me earlier :( Not nice to duo attack a base buffed cleric.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Would have been nice if you didn't "add" either on me earlier :( Not nice to duo attack a base buffed cleric.

you got a nice stun or mezz on us and killed izihere but tbh u high rr and with a name like killebee i did not no you wher a cleric at first you did well :) /clap

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
w00t!! I got halfway mmg this run and got ganked by Endy and singularity, but could you please come to apk so I don't have to walk that far? and so I wont miss port also, just trying to help ya lads get more arpees ^^

so far 3 days without rps lol, ima break the record!

hibs 8 - blouse 0 :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe u got a ss of 8 or so running emain on stick tonite can have any one of those luri's ;) i had already eaten so left them all for you :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
w00t!! I got halfway mmg this run and got ganked by Endy and singularity, but could you please come to apk so I don't have to walk that far? and so I wont miss port also, just trying to help ya lads get more arpees ^^

so far 3 days without rps lol, ima break the record!

hibs 8 - blouse 0 :)

ill gif you a clue

camp near bolg or in between bolg / aliline you will see plenty of solo stealthers and they will not be stealthed and do it soonish as we get the porting option soon (grins)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe got a ss of u yest with 4 or more other luri stuck to you yest shadster ;) infact saw more solo visibles than stealthers yesterday in briefine :), though still did try some duos etc tho usually get prawned 2v1 solo hehe

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
dont have one with u and friends with me on this comp but here another from yest solo stealthers otw to emain ;)

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 65

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
yea suck /afk sticking on me but i only was grouped with them lot for 1 run as we all no there no skill in zerging so went solo and made 4 times more arpees in 10 mins than what i did in 30 mins with the 6 other stealthers reason we all grouped was to get rid of the alb stealth zerg and i believe once we did that we all went our seperate ways well i did as i fought gringo then straight after saw a scout called boofed i was out of end from start of fight and he gave me a scare i was on 5% he was on 15% before i decided to pop a end potion and got a style of and it was over but guna gif him credit he stood and fought but if i had died it would of been my own fault thinking i could take a scout with out end or any envenom.

if boofed looks at this /salute

got it all on fraps as well :-0

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
dont have one with u and friends with me on this comp but here another from yest solo stealthers otw to emain ;)

:) was that the run where you killed sneakies poor guy lvl 49 rr1 and he lagged behind us we was guna come look for you after

and btw can you show a piccie of your full UI i like the look of your buffs so wondering what rest looks like

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
can try, reason cut it down initially was said was too big to post :> qq so prob have paste it as two pics cos cant show whole thing also at work so only got couple ss on this comp /cough cos i never play at work :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 47
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 48

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
can try, reason cut it down initially was said was too big to post :> qq so prob have paste it as two pics cos cant show whole thing also at work so only got couple ss on this comp /cough cos i never play at work :)
#

bah wish i could play at work they nefed all computers so nothing can be downloaded / installed

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
#

bah wish i could play at work they nefed all computers so nothing can be downloaded / installed

there are ways to reset administrator passwords ! :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
belxavier said:
there are ways to reset administrator passwords ! :D
He he... Administrator passwords not always enough you know. ;)
I have full Admin rights on our computers/servers... But not on the friggin Firewalls... Don't even know the IP for those... LOL

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
I have full Admin rights on our computers/servers... But not on the friggin Firewalls... Don't even know the IP for those... LOL

hmmm maybe if i change jobs ehh that might work oO

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
well mainly just need to search an engine for administrator reset programs. Since people forget passwords they do exist, tho if it something that at work and might get complained about, then you probably want one of the better ones which can occasionaly retrieve ur former admin password so u can keep it the same but access the rites to install/download etc.

hope this helps and is of use ;)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well i dont have that prob Arem with firewalls, i work in a lab so most of the equipment/pcs need free flowing data for correct function seems doac doesnt set any alarm bells ringing with ports it uses for my firewall ;) guess im lucky. tho tbh usually too busy to play much :s

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
hehe well i dont have that prob Arem with firewalls, i work in a lab so most of the equipment/pcs need free flowing data for correct function seems doac doesnt set any alarm bells ringing with ports it uses for my firewall ;) guess im lucky. tho tbh usually too busy to play much :s

gif us a job

(grins) then i can see where u are and kill ya

Edit: your char that is lol sounded bad

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ;) well if i could i would, as for the kill me bit most chemicals i work with will do that irl neway so no fear :p,will be back in couple hours and hopefully can try and send u some greeting attached to my arrows ofc ;)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
hehe ;) well if i could i would, as for the kill me bit most chemicals i work with will do that irl neway so no fear :p,will be back in couple hours and hopefully can try and send u some greeting attached to my arrows ofc ;)

Wooot notes with arrows no mean messages plz you might hurt me feelings

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Mandi said:

U cheeky Bugger lol...never seen a solo hib -- name your place and time just dont bring the rest of the alb stealther contingent with you...ill bend over for you to make an easy target as well....Send me a PM and well have a scrap m8 ...look forward to it!! :drink:

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:

A yank have made a tunnel program that encapsulate the daoctrafic into a http tunnel. Cant remeber the name of it but if you search VN-boards you will find it. Was quite alot of duscussion about in the thread i did read about it seamed like quite a few had a huge use for it.

//Johan

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Doesn't really matter to me.. Got no time to play at work anyways.. Was back when I didn't have a good comp at home I needed that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom