Paladin [ ?????]
Mercenary[Gandagorn]
Friar[Mavo]
Cleric [ ?????]
Cleric [ ?????]
Earth Theugist[ ?????]
Minstrel[ ?????] <--- NEED SOS 100%

ONLY lvl 50 and ready for some serious pharming of m0bs to gain good items

Make repost if we can full out all this spots, we will do it next Thusday remember it is only entrance and we can join up whit some other caer sidi raid later if it happen same day if intrested -
the date is tommorow and 2/10
Best regards Saxo n Mavo

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mavo
we will do it next Sunday

there is another raid on next sunday.

Do this sorta thing on a week-night when there's noone else trying to use the dungeon. Book it in advance - then there'll be no raids stampeding over you either.

M

mavo

They do drop gods dye's and 100% qua 51 items good rogs etc The raid will be done Tommorow Thusday 2/10

F

Fagane

They do not drop ROGs. And that set up can not come far. And if I am not mistaken there is a Raid tonight to.

Fagane

F

Flimgoblin

he means goods ;) leave the poor sods typos alone :)

the monsters outside drop RoGs and I doubt anyone would complain about you camping them any day of the week :)

it's just if you go inside it starts to mess up other raids...

and I know of one full group that cleared the first floor and a few of the second floor non-named before :)

F

Fagane

I'll leave him alone then :)

Just for your info Mavo, if you are seriously considering entering Sidi, find a leader who knows Sidi and done a few 1 group raids. Just entering Sidi will most likely turn into a disaster.

FC (tilda), Asq (aligro), HB (falcor), RoC (lizia), HG (fin) and a few more go in there regulary. Ask them if you can join in and get the hang of it.

Fagane

edit: <rofl> needed to update the guild of Falcor

T

thorwyntf

he means goods leave the poor sods typos alone

ok ok ok :)
just the imagination of a mob dropping a god was too tempting to ignore ;D

F

Flimgoblin

thought falcor was in HB? :) I can never keep track..

saxo's been on a few open invite raids so should have an idea of what to do ;) best of luck anyway :)

most of the raid-leading stuff is down to knowing where to go for the named and controlling the zerg - neither of these really apply in a 1fg scenario.

M

mavo

How much do you mezz up another raid if yours at entrance ? just wondring and ye i ment goods soz

btw it is Saxo whos lending Mavo's account. And i know the 5 first steps of entrance truly well again im only going for the normal m0bs items. But if its to bad ill just cancel this lil 1 full groupe event

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mavo
How much do you mezz up another raid if yours at entrance ? just wondring and ye i ment goods soz
well it can cause the whole dungeon to repop mid-raid if you kill certain monsters

also it takes away a number of monsters from the raid and hence drops - e.g. if you were going on a DF raid and someone nipped ahead and killed the highlords you'd be a bit miffed...

(well maybe not these days since noone wants DF loot ;))

F

Fagane

You can mess up big time, with 1FG. And if you did read about the way mobs in sidi drop you should know that.

And yeah, Falcor can be in HB, just for sure he is in the SS alliance. I'll edit my post.

Fagane

M

mavo

Okey ill cancel this raid until some other time then. Thanks for the advice. So i dident screw it up for others ^^

best regards Saxo

D

Draylor

How much do you mess them up? Depends on luck

At the very least you prevent them killing whatever youve already killed - removing a number of drops they expected to get.

At worst the dungeon decides to repop after youve left but while the others are still there - pretty much guaranteed to wipe them.

Just dont do it - its not as if Sidi is camped 24/7 (yet, but its getting more popular for low-number raids as time goes on)

Edit: 4 posts in 4 mins as I posted this - its just a waste of space now ;)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Fagane
And yeah, Falcor can be in HB, just for sure he is in the SS alliance. I'll edit my post.
For sure?

Grats - wrong again.

Falcor = HB. HBs alliance = BF + GoL

SS alliance = more guilds than I can recall ;)

F

Fagane

<rofl>

Oke I give up, not gone try to keep up with it.

Fagane

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by thorwyntf
ok ok ok :)
just the imagination of a mob dropping a god was too tempting to ignore ;D
:clap:
lol theres something highly amusing about mobs dropping gods
GIF ZEUS DROP 4 TEH WIN!

H

hercules-df

actually why not? some sort of chargable thing that when cast spawns an npc that helps you caster buffer tank etc.. scrap that imagine the stealth zergs with insta pets flying about all over the place.

D

Deletium

if u wanna try go sidi do it with:

4 palas
friar/pala
2 clerics
6 sec pbt

forget about merc and mincer.. merc do same dmg on these mobs as pala anyway but are missin the chants, and u surely dont need sos at any point...

If u go down there with 1fg be very aware of that its not possile to kill more than the first 2 key mobs... the 3rd is way to tough for 1fg.

So hey, good luck mate :)

A

adari

1 matter cabby
3 ice wizzies
2 clerics
1 mincer
1 sorc

imho

!

:p

F

Fagane

Originally posted by adari
1 matter cabby
3 ice wizzies
2 clerics
1 mincer
1 sorc

Will not kill much, 99% of all pbaoe will get resisted, and when it hits, it does like 10 to 20 points of dammage.

Key1 + Key2 can not be killed with focus pull or pbaoe.

All mobs are of such a level they immune to CC.

Fagane

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Congratulations on spotting the sarcasm in Adari's post!!

F

Fagane

Not compleetly awake I guess. Taking to much stuff seriously lately.

Fagane

S

Sol-

or u cud just use a cabalist and wud be easier.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Deletium
if u wanna try go sidi do it with:

4 palas
friar/pala
2 clerics
6 sec pbt

forget about merc and mincer.. merc do same dmg on these mobs as pala anyway but are missin the chants, and u surely dont need sos at any point...

If u go down there with 1fg be very aware of that its not possile to kill more than the first 2 key mobs... the 3rd is way to tough for 1fg.

So hey, good luck mate :)

1 Paladin is more than enough, 2 Clerics, 1 Paladin, 1 Armsman, 1 6s PBT, 1 Minstrel, 2 Mercenaries imo

F

Fagane

You only need a minstrel if you wish to run past the undead instead of killing the undead on the ramp. And if a group can not handle the undead on the ramp, I am not sure why they even bother to go to Sidi.

Only exception to this is a focus pull group.

Fagane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom