1.99b

Everz

FH is my second home
Idk why, but i'm getting the feeling im paying for a freeshard heh.

These are on the camtest.exe patcher now:

Pendragon Patch 1.99b
Dark Age of Camelot
v1.99b Release Notes: 8/20/2009

New Things and Bug Fixes
* The /freexfer command is now available to all players on Pendragon.
* Players on Classic servers who are level 50 will be required to accept or complete the quest "Classic Transfer Gift" before using /freexfer. This quest is given by the Royal Accountant in the Capital Cities and gives special Master Level tokens which can be traded in to grant Master Levels 1 through 5 once players arrive on Ywain.
* Players transferring from Classic servers to Ywain will be able to visit the following NPCs to trade in the Classic versions of any of the new Dragon drops or Shrouded Isles chest pieces for the ToA version: Trishy in Camelot, Brohd in Jordheim, or Elenora in Tir na Nog.

Class Changes and Fixes
Necromancer
* Necromancer pets now keep up with the caster when the Necromancer uses a boat.
* Poisonspike now works on Necromancer pets.
* When a Necromancer pet is attacked, any illusion effects will be dispelled from the Necromancer.
* Necromancer's Holy Blessing will no longer heal the Necromancer's pet twice if the Necromancer is in a group.

Camelot Classic World Notes
Hibernia Monsters
* Both members of the dergan caravan will now properly spawn near the dergan caravan leader in Lough Derg.

Items Notes
* The bounty point jewelry and cloak items sold at the border keeps are now tradeable.
* (Albion) The Robe of the Infidel is now correctly dyable with cloth dye.
* (Hibernia) All versions of Azure's Folly are now dyable with weapon enamel.

Trials of Atlantis World Notes
Item Notes
* The Artifact Credit and Master Level Credit tokens that can be purchased with bounty points are now tradeable.
* All Master Level final encounters will now drop a new type of currency called Atlantean Glass. This may be used to purchase tokens which can be turned in for a piece of Dragonslayer Armor or the player's Dragonslayer Weapon. The following NPCs accept the Atlantean Glass currency: Trishy in Camelot, Brohd in Jordheim, or Elenora in Tir na Nog.
Note: Players will only have access to the Atlantean Glass store if they are level 50.

Cooperative Server
* The Trials of Atlantis bounty point merchants are now active on Gaheris.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Free master levels 1-5 for people from classic servers? What the hell is the point of that? I was looking forward to having more people to do ML raids/groups with. Back to grinding bounty points then.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Free master levels 1-5 for people from classic servers? What the hell is the point of that? I was looking forward to having more people to do ML raids/groups with. Back to grinding bounty points then.

Hehe, only for level 50's mate :)

Lollie

Loyal Freddie

or just buy them off cm's/people

Litmus

Resident Freddy
The bounty point jewelry and cloak items sold at the border keeps are now tradeable.
yey, i spent 3k bounty points the other day thinking i could trade them over to my hero.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Patience , patience you with the b-tt ugly avatar called CorN :m00:

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha totaly agree , tho i must say i like some of the changes/new stuff :D

I like it, but then like i said freeshard offer exactly the same for free :p, but.. theres really no accomplishment in doing anything in daoc anymore.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I like it, but then like i said freeshard offer exactly the same for free :p, but.. theres really no accomplishment in doing anything in daoc anymore.

yeah but thats prolly a good way to get people to RvR more...

Like myself I hate and I mean HATE PvE so this is good news for me :)

Everz

FH is my second home
yeah but thats prolly a good way to get people to RvR more...

Like myself I hate and I mean HATE PvE so this is good news for me :)

Yeh, but even RvR is dumbed down to the point of stupidity, you fart and you get rr5, hell i've made 300k on my druid playing 2-3hrs casual a night.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
If you've got enough BPs to pay for ML1-10 + artis then you must have been playing for a good while, probably done ToA several (if not dozens) of times. It's really not such a fun expansion that I want to repeat it every time I fancy playing a new toon.

There will still be ML raids and I'll probably do most of the arti's the old way to save BPs so it's not like ToA is just gonna be deserted.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Yeh, but even RvR is dumbed down to the point of stupidity, you fart and you get rr5, hell i've made 300k on my druid playing 2-3hrs casual a night.

Well play something abit more challenging then :) like a solo tank and then you see how hard it is...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
bpcost.jpg

Cba doing the maths but pretty sure you'd need to be a decent RR to afford all that

EDIT so i did the maths and 1-10 is 26475 BPs, so say on average you get 100bps for a solo kill thats still 265 kills for 1 toon to ML10

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Playing a solo tank w/o speed is a total waste of time on US servers.

If challenge = not getting added on then its a bit of a shit challenge

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Cba doing the maths but pretty sure you'd need to be a decent RR to afford all that

EDIT so i did the maths and 1-10 is 26475 BPs, so say on average you get 100bps for a solo kill thats still 265 kills for 1 toon to ML10
Those will be tradeable? Yes? In that case im sure there will be plenty of ml tokens on cm's which means i can buy this shit instead. And thank fook for that.. Theres nothing more boring than going on an ml raid.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Playing a solo tank w/o speed is a total waste of time on US servers.

If challenge = not getting added on then its a bit of a shit challenge

Actually it was quite good on US Classic, sure you had to live with people sometimes running over you, but then again you also had the fun of casual mass soloer battles when one person started to add and everything went "boom", haha ^^

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I heard that too, quite hopeful once we cluster there are a few soloers about :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've been soloing a lot on my nature druid, but it is hard going. The odd full group will leave you alone, or offer somebody to fight you ... but they mostly just run over you.

Had some fun zerg surfing and bridge camping but there are very few soloers out there. And then of course there is the slight handicap of me not being very good ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
*rubs eyes* people still playing DAOC, kudos to you - at least you won't get skin cancer underground..

Bet it's still a damn sight better than Warhammer :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Actually it was quite good on US Classic, sure you had to live with people sometimes running over you, but then again you also had the fun of casual mass soloer battles when one person started to add and everything went "boom", haha ^^

Liloe
Will you have a guild on Ywain Hib that would tolerate me as a member?
Was planning on re-subbing with my shade and champ once the mega-cluster thingy hits.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Liloe
Will you have a guild on Ywain Hib that would tolerate me as a member?
Was planning on re-subbing with my shade and champ once the mega-cluster thingy hits.

I will transfer my Hib chars, but I think I will play mostly alb =) Buuuuut I could also play my Ranger or Animist =)

But no matter in what guild, would nice nice to play with you again =)

Zede

Part of the furniture

indeed, guild i was in ran a gg at the witching hours - 4am-7am US east coast time. We were 3rd highest weekly RP on the entire cluster, for the weeks since i joined em. If 1 gg can get this with gimped MLs, half of the grp not even rr5...make you wonder what would be possible with a euro grp at us prime time...800k a week per player ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
indeed, guild i was in ran a gg at the witching hours - 4am-7am US east coast time. We were 3rd highest weekly RP on the entire cluster, for the weeks since i joined em. If 1 gg can get this with gimped MLs, half of the grp not even rr5...make you wonder what would be possible with a euro grp at us prime time...800k a week per player ?

Reaver bomb group? ;)

4 Reavers, ! pally, 2 clerics and a sorc? or bollocks to the cc and get a pbaoe wizard xDDD

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Camelot Classic World Notes
Hibernia Monsters
* Both members of the dergan caravan will now properly spawn near the dergan caravan leader in Lough Derg.

You forgot the best change :p

Everz

FH is my second home

Indeed, i did 8l2-->9 in a week of 2-3hrs play in pugs.. far to easy.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Indeed, i did 8l2-->9 in a week of 2-3hrs play in pugs.. far to easy.

but thats 99% because of shit players, not so much because RP rewards have been increased.

heres an idea if ppl want a challence, run around in RoG gear (or even aurulite/DF gear), and no use of ML's/RA's/arties :)

then u will have atleast alittle chellenge :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I really want a new pc so I can roll a cabby with aoe dots ftw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom