Here are the latest patch notes on Pendragon:

========================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.89g Release Notes
Condemned House and Interface Adjustments
June 19, 2007

========================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- An issue where some houses on open accounts were erroneously condemned and flagged for repossession in 120 days has been resolved. Over the next 24 hours these houses will be returned to their correct states. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this issue may have caused.

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Vampiir

- The value of the Vampiir’s “Greater Renewal” Heal Over Time (HoT) spell in the Shadow Mastery spell line has been decreased to match the progression of the rest of the spell line.

DARKNESS RISING WORLD NOTES

- The Minstrel Champion weapons now have similar re-use timers as other Champion weapons.

USER INTERFACE CHANGES

- Fixed an issue where the siege window would not appear correctly.

- The window alpha for tool tips has been changed to 100%.

- Tool tips now uses a semi-bold font for easier reading. The font size for tooltips has also been increased from 9pt to 11pt.

- The overhead name font has been changed from 24pt to 20pt.

- The default font that loads if the XML is changed and the new font cannot be found has been set to Myriad.

- Typing /gu or any of the other chat channel commands into the Market Explorer window will no longer change the chat channel in the chat window.

- The tool tips will no longer be cut off when displaying.

- The bottom two sections of the keyboard configuration window now read "Show" and "Misc" as opposed to "ERROR".

Chat Window Changes and Fixes

- The rename window now affects the correct tab when the message box is right clicked.

- The currently selected chat tab is now highlighted in grey.

- The window alpha can now be lowered to 1%.

- New chat tabs now have a default color for the messages and channels.

- There is now a 24 character limit for chat tab names.

- There can now only be 10 chat windows available at any time.

- When creating a new chat tab, the new tab will now retain the font size of the parent window.

- Fixed an issue where the chat tab's window alpha would go back to 100% after renaming the tab.

- The last left clicked chat window or tab will now respond to the page up and page down key for scrolling.

- The rename window can now be typed in without having to click it when it opens.

- The chat window text no longer overlaps the chat window’s borders.

Chat Window Message Filtering

- The "You are Hit" message filter (previously unused) has been renamed to "System" and the message color is now defaulted to white. The following messages which used to be sent to the default channel are now sent as a "System" message. The messages can now be filtered via the Message and Channel window for a chat tab.

You have entered (zone).
(Region) You have entered (region name).
Your character has been saved.
Server Message of the Day
Guild Message of the Day

- The "Missed" message filter (previously unused) has been renamed to "Action" and the message color is now defaulted to light pink. The following messages which used to be sent to the default channel are now sent as an "Action" message. The messages can now be filtered via the Message and Channel window for a chat tab.

You must select a target to Consider!
You target [name].
You examine [name].
You select the [name].
This style requires a weapon!
You prepare to perform a style.
You prepare to sprint!
You are no longer ready to sprint!
You are no longer sprinting.
You sit down. Type /stand or move to stand up.
You stand up.
You begin work on the item.
You successfully make the item.

- The "Skill" message filter (previously unused) has been renamed to "Items". The following messages which used to be sent to the default channel are now sent as an "Items" message. The messages can now be filtered via the Message and Channel window for a chat tab.

You sheathe the weapon.
You wield the weapon.
Your attribute has increased.
Your attribute has decreased.
The magic of the item flows through you.

- The following messages which used to be sent to the default channel are now sent as an "Important" message.

You will now release automatically in x more seconds!
You can't discharge that item!
Your realm can't use this weapon!
You aren't currently in a gruop!
You do not have the tools to make the item.
You must find a tool.
You are missing: (ingredients)

- The System, Action, and Items filters are enabled for the Combat chat tab and disabled for the Main chat tab at default.

aika

Part of the furniture
The Minstrel Champion weapons now have similar re-use timers as other Champion weapons.

Minstrel love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
now they gonna have to nerf Minstrels next patch ,,, way OP imo

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Hot nerf ..doesnt matter that much .
48 DE, 39 pierce, 20 VE, 10 SM is what I would spec as solo.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Wow, what a class-neutering mega-nerf that is, right up there with the gutting of the Savage, Zerk etc...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not half as broken as pre nerf savages and pre nerf LA :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
And Vampiirs aren't :rolleyes:

hehehehe, gotta chuckle when people make this comparison :)

APPARENTLY you do not remember exactly HOW OPd both ol zerks and savas was :)

Let me remind you my friend!

My druid in perfect template got 2 shotted by a savage.. yes.. 1.5s blank from the backhit to status dead, I quit my druid that night.

Zerkers.. I had a prenerf (fotm i know!!) zerker and tbh, wasnt much around that could stand vs that, only thing was paladins if they was any good (had quite a few fun fights vs araudry but he was pretty much the only one that could stand vs old LA+Vendo)

Nate

FH is my second home
Oh, I remember Shikey my old friend...but why would you want it any other way? Now the Berserker bear mode really is just a fluffly cuddly wuddly bear tickling away at you :( Savage is more like a rabbid badger aswell, who cares it's nocturnal!

aika

Part of the furniture
and still they both outdmg mercs any day, nate :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Merc's wear chain :( with the right positionals I'm sure thats not true, if it is boohoo for them! They don't turn in to teddybears!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
alb needs a morphing class imo, hibs have heros, mids have zerkers......Wheres lemming form class.

aika

Part of the furniture
nate is is :) Highest merc style has 1.05 growthrate, thats second in chain from side style.
Highest BM and Zerker styles are 1.25 and zerks even have a DD on those.
They both have side stun.
Zerkers backstyle is 1.05 growthrate, mercs one is something like 0.65, backslash is 0.75.
+they can vendo :(
Yeah I know chain and stuff, but in FG that doesnt matter much:)

Nate

FH is my second home
Thought there was something a bit more complicated with LA since that nerf though? Don't think either BM's or Mercs get it either.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I have all 3 realms light tanks to reasonable RRs and I gotta say I think BM is by far the superior one, good styleset combined with a really good rr5 = win. Merc is really good aswell with best over time defenses but no backsnare makes it a pain in the arse sometimes, the damage on the sidechain is amazing though. Zerker is fun when stuff to dump is up, it do feel nice when squishy casters go down in 2-3 hits when dumping properly, other than that... Zerks sidestun made it better at least but I think the defensehit when vendoing need to go.

BM > Merc = Zerk in my book. All 3 are good chars though, nothing really wrong with either of them. And LA has always been alil special Nate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom