1.89 Mini Dragon's + Yar phase 2

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Please note the following (all times listed are GMT) where all the times of the raids will begin.

Monday April 14 7.30 pm BG Hellsbane (skald)
Wednesday April 16 7.30 pm Methril (hunter)
Saturday April 19 2.30 pm Yourfuneralmytrial

I am not bringing any heavy tanks as you see so NO FAT TROLLS on these raids from me :p

Please ensure that you have your persona bind recall stones with you and a final note. Please start making yourselves available to do battles in the mist. I know there's some rather 1337 peeps out there that can almost solo 90% of the campaign. But company is nice and those disciples are a pain in the ass so if you need them please ask me.

Cheers see ya there.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I'm off work until Thursday so Mon and Wed is sorted.

Saturday I'm working nights so depending on whether I manage to get up out of bed in time I may make it - will have to leave by 6pm tho.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
One thing I want to mention : you can log toons at Lair and get credfor the quest from the dragon corpses by re-logging whilst they're still lying there (they stay up er... down, for around 1hr10mins) and right-clicking (with a Dragonbane wep equipped) but you only get cred (as in counting towards your Dragon Foe or Dragon Scourge title) for the Gjalpinulva death if you were actually there.

:england:

Old, already posted yesterday in cylian's thread, this has no bearing on my raid as the same credit is not attributed to this raid.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
oops

..sorry - in wrong place. Minidrags have nothing to do with titles.

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom